Chapter 6: She Was Hurt

A few days had passed without any glimpse of Ryujin.

"She used to skip the school. It is not a rare thing on not seeing her in this school."

"Maybe she went dating with her girlfriend?"

"Did she collapsed on the road while drinking with her friends?"

"Maybe she was involved in the brawls with students from the other school. That is her routine."

"I guess she is hospitalized. If I'm not mistaken, her group and Sehun's group was fighting on the streets. Did they think that they are characters in the Street Fighter?"

I didn't want to hear any of those assumptions from my friends, especially the last two. But it seems that the last two assumption fits the best with Ryujin, as I were told. It hurt me to hear that she maybe was hospitalized.

"Hey, Yeji. What are you thinking about? Penny for your thoughts?" Hyunjin came and sat beside me. Yes, both Chaeryeong and Lia together with that blue haired girl were also had not been around the school for exactly four days.

"Nothing."

"Oh, come on. You can always tell me anything. I maybe can be the best consultant for you." Hyunjin gave me his smile that had caught the attention from the girls, except for me and a few other girls such as the two lovebirds Chaeryeong and Lia, Ryujin because she was attracted to me, but she maybe was actually just tried to play with my feelings, and other not so straight girls.

"It is really nothing."

"Why are you like this?"

"Can't I do whatever I want now?"

"But lately you are acting weird."

"And so, what? It is none of your business. You do your own business."

"Are you trying to ignore me right now, Hwang?"

"Does it give an effect to you?"

"Yes." He replied with a stern face.

"I'm sorry I don't care, really don't care."

As Hyunjin was about to open his mouth, he was stopped by a sudden slap on his back. He grunted before turning his head to face the wrongdoer.

"Can you please return to your own seat? I want to sit here."

I widened my eyes upon hearing the voice. Quickly, I turned beside me just to see the owner of the voice was now sitting casually next to me, while a smile plastered on her face.

"Hey, Yeji. It has been a few days since last we meet."

"Hi, Chaeryeong. Yes, it has been a few days since we met. It has been almost five days if you didn't come to school today."

"It had also been a few days since you met her, right?"

"Her?"

"My friend."

"Lia?"

"Lia is my girlfriend, dumbass."

"Oh. Ryujin?"

"Yes. You finally got the right person."

I smiled while sighing.

"What's wrong with that sigh, Yeji? It sounds really heavy."

"Nothing. I am thinking on why you guys didn't show up in school. That's it."

"Us? Or is it only Ryujin who had been running in your mind? I don't think that your head could place a whole playground so that me and Lia could tag along and play with you and Ryujin in your head." She chuckled and I knew that I was a blushing mess.