Chapter 27: The Death

"So your brother had already enrolled to a college, right?" I asked Ryujin while eating the breakfast that her mother had prepared for us.

"Yes, he had just enrolled at a law school just a few weeks ago. I missed his presence here though." Ryujin grinned at me.

"The only thing the both of you will do was arguing and fighting with each other and now you are missing him, huh?" Her mother intervened the conversation and sat across me at the dining table.

"Of course! I can't fight with Yuna. She is a cry baby. I wouldn't want to babysit that giant baby every time we fought."

"I am always here, you know?" Yuna who sat beside me rolled her eyes upon hearing Ryujin's words.

"Oh, hello there! I didn't notice that you are here, little girl." Ryujin winked at her sister who I assumed was on the verge of sulking with her.

"You know what? I hate you, Ryujin." Yuna kicked Ryujin's leg hard from under the table.

"Oh, but you know that I love you."

"I am sorry, but I don't."

"It is okay, Ryujin, mommy loves you." Their mother hugged Ryujin from her side, earning sigh from Yuna.

"No worries. I have Yeji, right?" Yuna planted a kiss on my cheek before leaning her head on my shoulder.

"No, you don't, buddy. Yeji is mine." Ryujin pointed at Yuna by using a fork that she was holding.

"Who said like that? And yes, Yuna I got you." I said before resting my head over hers and as soon as I did it, Ryujin sighed and put her cutleries down.

"I swear, Yeji, if you don't stop now, I will kill you."

"No, you cant kill me. You love me." I mocked her and wriggled my eyebrows.

"Okay that's it." Ryujin stood up and walked furiously at me.

She quickly tickled me when suddenly Yuna joined her. Oh my God. I am not a ticklish person but she made me laughed non stop that morning before her mother asked us to stop because we were going to be late for school. Both of the Shin sisters then stopped torturing me with their tickles and continued eating their breakfast.

"Thank you for the really delicious food, mommy." I smiled cheekily at Mrs Shin before I rode Ryujin's motorbike.

I spent the night at hers since it rained really hard last night, and her mother wouldn't want anything to happen to us. It was cloudy that day when I went to school with Ryujin by my side. At that time, the weather was very cold, and the sky was a little cloudy so the sunlight didn't shine quite as brightly as usual when the sky was clear.

"Where do you want to go once we finished our school?" I asked Ryujin, since there were about a few months left before we will finish our school, and I want to know about her future plans.

"Wherever you want me to."

"Me too, I want to go to college together with you." I hugged her really tightly.

"See you later, Yeddeong." Ryujin kissed me once I got off her motorbike.

"Good bye, Ryuddaeng. Be careful and text me once you arrived your school."

"Will do, maam!" she cupped my face and kissed me for the second time. What a really good deed to start your day.

After Ryujin left, I walked into the school to go straight to my class. In class, I saw Chaeryeong was chatting with Soyeon, Minnie, Jisung, and Hyunjin with serious expressions could be seen on their faces. Chaeryeong stood up and greeted me when I approached them. She wore a really troubled and sad face.