Chapter 13: Is It Actually Unreal?

New week. New me. I am walking together with Minnie and Soyeon towards the school, side by side, chatting about none other than my 'second' break up with Yeonjun. I have already informed Ryujin about the commotion when she called me last night.

We have been chatting and talking on the phone for nights. She made me feel contented with her presence. Should I ask for more? Yes. I want her to be mine already. She was like playing a tug of war with me, since my birthday. And it has been weeks, I guess?

The roar of a motorcycle could be heard from afar. I could tell it belonged to Ryujin. How? I'm not sure. It was my gut feeling that said it. I turned around, and yup, I was correct! Ryujin is the name of the character.

When I saw her, my heart began to beat faster, and I grinned. I quickly turned forward, trying to conceal the fact that I already knew she was behind me.

Slowly, I became aware that her motorcycle was approaching me, despite the fact that I was walking on the side, with Minnie in the centre and Soyeon on her right. I prepare myself to meet her.

Unfortunately, my heart slowly became sad as she drove her motorcycle forward, not minding the three of us. Didn't she saw me already? Or is she avoiding me? She was not like that while we were on the phone last night.

Minnie hugged me by my side upon noticing the gloomy situation that took over the air around us. I smiled to her when suddenly I noticed that Ryujin made a U-turn towards us, smiling while winking at me.

I rolled my eyes once she was beside me, on her motorcycle.

"Hello, are you Yeji?"

I raised an eyebrow towards her.

"She isn't Yeji. I am Yeji." Soyeon replied to her, chuckling. I smiled upon hearing Soyeon's remarks.

"Oh, really? I am sorry, miss." She apologised to me. I slapped her right arm while giggling.

"What can I help you with, Miss Biker?" Soyeon asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to say something to you." Ryujin replied while smirking at me.

"What is it, Miss Blue Hair?"

"I wanted to make a prophecy."

"Prophecy? Why all of a sudden?"

"Because she is a fortune teller." I said, gesturing my hand towards Ryujin.

"Oh, really? I couldn't believe it. There is a fortune teller in our school!" Minnie gasped playfully.

"How did you know about my identity, miss? If I am not mistaken, I have only showed my ability in fortune telling in front of Miss Hwang Yeji over there." Ryujin frowned while pointing at Soyeon.

"I just knew it from that Yeji." I answered.

"Okay so what do you want to talk about my future, Miss Fortune Teller?" Soyeon asked.

"That both of you will meet at the canteen?" I interrupted.

Ryujin frowned.

"Nope. Me and Yeji won't be meeting at the canteen."

"Then?" I asked.

"Why are you too interested in my fortune, Soyeon?" Soyeon asked me while smacking my right arm.

Ryujin chuckled upon witnessing our play and continued, "Me and Yeji will meet here."

"But we already met here?"

"It means that my prophecy is true. I am a good fortune teller."

"What a weird person you are." Minnie hit Ryujin's left arm. I guess she is destined to be hit by us today.