Chapter 19: I Fought with Eunwoo

A/n: I have never know that a chicken advertisement can be this interesting! And yeah TOWARDS 24th SEPTEMBER!!! I CANT WAIT FOR LOCO 🏃💨

---

I felt gloomy on the next day. A few friends asked me numerous times for my wellbeing, worried that I am sick.

"Are you fighting with Ryujin?" Chaeryeong asked me as soon as the bell rang, indicating that it was already the recess time. I nodded and excused myself to go to the Chou's café.

I then made my way to the Chou's café, wanting to meet her. But all I found there were Jisu, Heejin and Eunwoo. However, suddenly i saw Jess walking towards Eunwoo and took a seat beside him. Seeing Jess, I right away wanted to go back to my class, I don't want to be associated with someone like her.

I was about to leave the café, not until Jisu called my name. I then walked towards her and took a seat beside her.

"What's wrong?" Jisu asked while putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing."

"What do you think, Jisu? Of course, she was searching for Ryujin." Eunwoo shouted from his seat. His tone was unflattering to hear, arousing the imagination of wanting to rip off his mouth.

"Of course. She wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of Ryujin." Jess glared at me, while exhaling her cigarette's smoke.

"Is it wrong if I want to meet her?" I retorted, feeling irritated with that bitch's existence.

"Don't be a queen control." Eunwoo replied while eating his food.

"What do you mean by that?" Jisu asked.

"Nothing." He answered as he stood up, then moved to get the cake on the other table. I looked at him with angry feelings but was still able to endure it.

"Don't mind him. Eat first, Yej." Jisu tried to cool down the atmosphere.

"Where's Chae?" Jisu asked me.

"She's having a group discussion with Chaewon and Hyunjin."

"Which Hyunjin?"

"Kim Hyunjin."

"Oh, okay. I thought she was with the coward." Jisu said while putting her head on my shoulder.

"Look. She even wants to snatch her best friend's girlfriend. She is a real bitch." Jess retorted, and Jisu was fast in gripping my wrist.

"Mind them. We knew what we were doing. Let them to be a loser forever." She patted my hand.

"Wow. If only Chae is here, there might be a fight in this café." Eunwoo shouted.

"Of course. Once a bitch, always a bitch." Jess snickered.

"Shut up the both of you." Jisu finally voice out her anger. And I never saw an angered sloth in my life before, not until I saw a mad Jisu.

"Why? Are you afraid that Chae might hear us?" Eunwoo started to provoke Jisu.

"Stop bothering us." I turned to them.

"What if we don't want to?" Jess smirked and I swear I really hate that smirk.

"What is your problem?" I stood up with a clenched fist on my right. I was so angry that there's no time to be afraid.

"What?" Eunwoo asked as if he didn't understand anything.

"Are you trying to show your braveness now?" Jess snickered.

"I'm talking to Eunwoo, and not you!" I said to Jess in a slightly high tone.

"Yeji. Stop it. Mind them. Let's leave." Jisu tried to drag me outside of the café.