Chapter 9: Jeonju; Do I Really Cheated On Him?

Do you still remember that in the previous chapter, Ryujin, Lia and Shuhua had joined a competition named The Quest? And how they played the teachers in their final round?

So, as you could predict, the other group who joined the final round was the one who had represented our school in the national level. And they were my classmates. Hyunjin, Jisung and Minnie.

The competition was held in Jeonju. I was really happy as I could travel back to my hometown, the place where I was born and grow at. Students from our class were allowed to join the other three to go to Jeonju. We were going to be their supporters and I could reminisce my old times there, being with my friends and.... my boyfriend. Do I still love him?

As Ryujin did not make it to be the school's representative, I called Yeonjun, my beloved boyfriend that I already knew that I was not into him anymore and instead, I was attracted to someone who has whiskers dimples on her face. She is cute and cool. Pretty and chic.

Actually, I didn't want to inform Yeonjun that I was going to Jeonju. I didn't want to meet him. But, remembering that he never failed to shower me with his love, never failed to at least give me a call or text me so that we didn't lose our contacts after I moved here, I couldn't help but to call and let him know that I was going there on the next week. Besides, I was afraid that he will be mad at me if I didn't tell him about my trip to Jeonju.

Yeonjun made it clear that he will come to the competition venue, wanting to meet me. I agreed with the meeting. I could say that Yeonjun was really happy upon knowing that I will be going back to the place where we met and started to fall in love with each other.

And now, the event was over, and our team had lost; they said that if Ryujin and the gang were there one who will represent the school, they will definitely nail it. Up to dismay, Yeonjun hadn't arrived yet. I thought maybe he had an event that he had to attend to, and thus he couldn't come to visit me. Even though I didn't entirely love him anymore, but it did something to my heart.

I tried calling him, but to no avail, he didn't pick up my calls. I called his house, but his mother was the one who received it, saying that he was at his uncle's house. Before returning to Seoul, we planned to stop by at one of Jeonju's landmark. I was already bored, but not for the others. It was their first time coming to Jeonju for some of my friends.

Before going to the landmark, we were instructed to eat first. Hyunjin invited me to eat together with him. I refused it at first, but eventually agreed for it after Minnie wanted to join us.

After eating, Minnie excused herself to go to the ladies. She then made her way to the ladies, leaving me alone with Hyunjin. That's when I was so surprised to see Yeonjun's arrival with his friend, Beomgyu.

Yeonjun walked towards our table and immediately sat opposite of me. I was sitting next to Hyunjin.

"How did you know that I am here?" I asked Yeonjun.

"Your friend told me,"He replied.

"So, what if I know about your whereabouts?" he continued.

"Nothing. I thought that you won't come." I replied.

"Will you like it if I didn't come?" I immediately understood that Yeonjun was jealous.

I inhaled deeply, not knowing what to explain to him. I chose to be quiet. It's useless to answer his question. His eyes were already lit by jealousy. He was totally angry at me. With a frivolous feeling, I tried to make the situation calm by introducing Hyunjin to him. And instead, he reacted with eyes of hatred. He looked at us with hostile faces. I felt bad for Hyunjin.

Yeonjun inquired, his face lit up with the most cynical grin I've ever seen in my life.

"Is it just the two of you?"