Final Chapter: Blessed

Years had passed and as Ryujin requested, I had been living a really happy life. With my two kids, we made our way home after fetching these two precious gems of mine from their kindergarten.

"Mommy, what will we have for dinner?" Ryeji asked me after poking her head between the front car seats.

"I haven't decided yet, sweetie. What do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat at McDonalds!"

"No! I want to eat at KFC!"

"No fast food for today. I will be cooking tonight." I shook my head upon witnessing the twins huffed their cheeks with disapproving faces.

"Mommy, what day is today?" Yejin asked while turning her head cutely towards me.

"Today is Wednesday, baby. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing. I am just asking."

"What is the date, mommy?" Ryeji inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Um... 17th August."

"Why are you asking these questions, babies?"

"Nothing. We were merely asking you. Can't we ask questions now?"

"I didn't say anything about it. And yes, you can ask everything that you want to ask."

I pulled my car into the garage and quickly walked towards the door, followed by the twins who were running happily. I shoved the key into the door and unlocked it.

"Ryeji, Yejin, would you open the door for me? I need to take something from the car." I said while walking back to the car.

"Alright, mommy." Both cuties then opened the door while I am watching closely at them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIES!!!" I heard shouts from inside, and I smiled lovingly upon witnessing such a lovely scene in front of me.

Yejin and Ryeji were squealing happily and ran towards Jimin who had opened her arms widely while crouching. What a medicine for sore eyes.

"Happy birthday Yejin and Ryeji!!" Jimin gave them kisses all over their face and that made them to make disgusted faces.

"Hey sweethearts, happy birthday!" Yuna joined them and gave them the gifts that she brought together with her.

"Yeay! Thank you, Aunt Yuna!" the twins were jumping frantically, feeling overjoyed with Yuna's gifts.

Well, even though me and Ryujin had broken up back then, Yuna is still one of the ones that I treasure the most and hence, we were still contacting each other, as well as keeping up with each other's life. She never left, to be exact.

"Hey babies, did you already forgotten about me?" my mother and Mrs. Shin asked them with her hands on her waist, making a sad face while pouting.

"Nooooooo. We missed you, granny." They then ran towards my mother and hugged her legs.

My father and Mr. Shin just shook their head upon witnessing that scene while continuing their conversation with Minho's parents. Their peace does not long when both Yejin and Ryeji hugged their legs, making my father to fell onto the floor. Everyone laughed, while my father glared at the both of them, before hugging them tenderly.

"Hey, babygirl. How's your day?" Here comes the love of my life, startling me when I was suddenly being hugged from my back.

"Hey. It has been quite a tiring day. But seeing this, I think I am already energized now." She chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek.

"I miss you. A lot." She whispered while swaying our bodies slowly.

"I miss you too, love." I rested my back onto Ryujin's figure while patting her hands that are encircling my waist.