Thank You Note 📝 (MUST READ!!!)

Okay here we go, guys! First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys who had been reading this story from the beginning, commenting, voting and trust me, it makes me excited to write more books.

To those who had been waiting since last year for me to finish publishing this book, I would love to say massive thanks to you guys for the wait. Thank you for staying. And thank you for keep supporting me even though I wrote like three other books while abandoning this book (you are welcome to read my other books if you havent yet 🖤).

To be honest, I am feeling a bit emotional while writing this book since some of the chapters in this book are mainly about friendship. I treasure my friends the most. They helped me to go through a lot of things. And I am glad that my friends never leave me, no matter what is happening on me, and no matter what I did.

Friendship is a really beautiful thing. You created a bond with each other, and you know that you are attached with them. A silent promise, if I may say. Even though they will not always be there for you, but you know that they will be there. You know that they will never leave. You know that they are willing to kill whoever hurts you.

But most importantly, they are willing to tell you your wrongdoings, without judging you for doing those things. They will help you to change, and not leaving you behind because of your mistakes.

Meanwhile, the relationship between Yeji and Ryujin might be facing a lot of dramas. But those are the things that every relationship will face. Not every relationship will achieve their happy ending. Some might break up, some might fallen out of love, and some might betray one and another. Even the ones who had got married can get a divorce when things happened. That is how life goes. Not everything is filled with flowery paths, and not everyone can sleep on a very comfortable bed.

Love is not all about owning your other half. Love comes with sacrifices, including letting go of someone that you love for their happiness. Love is also about letting go you ego. Love is about give and take. One party cannot always be the one to give and the other to take. Sometimes, letting go is the best thing to do instead of hurting.

One thing I could say, treasure everything that you have right now. Every single thing. Your friends, your family, your teachers, your lecturers, your campus, your school, your college. Everything. You cant turn back time once the time passed. All of the things that you are enjoying right now will become your memories, good or bad. The good one will help you to go through your life, and the bad ones will help you to make better decisions in the future.

Everything is all about learning. Learning to be happy, to overcome your sadness and hardships and most importantly, learn on how to love and appreciate yourself. Enjoy your life to the fullest.

You might think that I am just being overly dramatic but trust me, I have been through a lot of shits. Different people will face different hardships. That is how life works. It wont always revolve around you.

Other people's world wont stop just because yours stopped (Tiffany Hwang,2016).

So for those who are facing hardships in their life, please be strong for yourself. You worth the world and everything in it. You can go through those shits. You are strong for being able to endure those hurtful moments, up until now.

For those who are happy in their life, treasure it because we dont know when the storm will come. You wont know when people around you will leave. It might be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year or the years ahead.

Enjoy it while you still can. These happy moments will remain as your fondest memory in the next ten years. You might be wanting to turn back to 2021 because you miss your friends, your family, and other people around you.

And lastly, I want to thank you guys again for the support that had been given to me, since the very beginning. I am sorry for playing with your hearts, and sorry for delaying the updates for this story. I hope that you guys will have really nice days ahead and will always be happy in your life!

And I guess that's it.

Signing out,
zeherezehera