Author's Note.

Assalamu alaikum!

Hello. Yeah, it's me, that author that likes to publish books (You won't see much of me this year)

Anyways, how are you all doing? I hope you're all in good health.

You've heard of this book before, right? I've been talking about it for months (since September last year) and FINALLY! It's being published now that I am done writing it (yay!)

The book is supposed to come on the 6th of February (for those who know what the day is) but I completed it earlier than expected and here I am, publishing it a week earlier. No worries, all is well.

Also, I don't know if you've realized this but ONLY PREVIEW chapters will be available here. The complete book will ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON OKADABOOKS. I'm still uploading the book there so once I've uploaded it completely, I'll let you know so you can get your copy.

Who remembered Daihaah from 99 days? (Most of you do obviously) Trust me, Aria is Daihaah x100 so you obviously do not want to miss this story. Personally if I may say so myself, I've done a good job.

*Applauds in the background*

Moving on...well, you know the usual copyright stuff and all. I'm not going to repeat it here. Any pictures used here are gotten from Pinterest so I do not own it. You can watch the book trailer on my Instagram page FERDEAUSEE.

That's pretty much it. Enjoy.

29th January, 2022.

Love, Jannah Mia❤️.