CH48; WEDDING BELLS...AGAIN.

Hasnain weds Sofia.

Not the most glamorous wedding in the family, but a lot are still anticipating it. Who would've thought that Prince Hasnain will actually remarry? What more, no one has heard from Hafsa in about three weeks.

Yes, it's been three fast moving weeks since the whole incident happened. The wedding that was supposed to happen that same week has been postponed as the Calipha wasn't around then, and there was honestly too much preparation to do that needed time as it couldn't be rushed.

That wasn't what Hasnain wanted but Sofia seemed alright with it so he let her have it that way. Plus, his mother, Queen Safeena needed the time too to prepare for her eldest child's wedding. Given, it's his second marriage but still. She wasn't that open minded about the first one so she was willing to enjoy the second one to the fullest since she has already deemed Sofia a good match for her son.

She had a feeling from the first time she saw her that she will like the girl.

Everyone else would enjoy the wedding for so many reasons. One, Hafsa is finally out of the Royals' life which has them all curious but Hasnain hasn't said a word about it. The only known fact is that they got divorced but the reason why remained hidden. He didn't even tell the Calipha but the man is well aware already even before he returned.

Hasnain has no idea what happened to her since she returned home and he has no intention on finding out.

She is dead to him.

The only person that matters to him is Sofia, his soon to be wife.

The fact that the two are getting married still greatly baffles Aria. How did they meet? How did they hit off so quickly and now, marriage? What is going on? Wasn't it just about two months back that Sofia was gushing about Hasnain when she showed them his pictures on Instagram? How could they be getting married?

Those thoughts and questions plagued Aria's mind.

She wasn't the one to talk though, since people are still curious about her marriage with Aali. Does she intend on giving them an explanation? No. And just like Hasnain and Sofia, the two got married in a short time too. At least, two are taking a bit of a time unlike them. So, she really isn't one to talk.

Fahad managed to discard the case against the Tayyu's, even though it took longer than expected. It wasn't easy, considering the Queen had dug up some pretty solid evidence against them but Fahad wouldn't have reached the position he is at work if he wasn't good at what he does.

He managed to prove them innocent, even if they are not but the Queen was playing dirty, and so he did so. In the process, he turned the table against them and well, long story short, the Tayyu's have moved back to Nigeria for safety reasons and Eric Moyers is behind bars.

Yes, all the handwork of Fahad.

There's no way Eric would be bothering them ever; he has a lifetime in jail sentence for reasons that goes down into a list, some of which were true to the core and some, were not so true. Whatever works though.

Muneer is slowly but painfully regaining back his health. His mother takes care of him since he has no one else that would. Even though the woman is upset about what he did, it would hypocritical of her to judge him. Sure, she never liked Maya to begin with but she never liked Hafsa either. That's one of the reasons why the two never tried the whole getting married thing.

Maya is still hell bent on taking Muneer to court, and Aria, being the lovely sister she is offered to be her attorney just so she could drag Muneer to the dirt. It won't be easy though, unlike the Eric case. It would take time, and albeit patience has never been a virtue Aria posse, she was willing to make an exception this time.