CH44; FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE.

"How long have you known?"

Hudayya had quickly pulled her brother out of the house with much difficulty knowing what is going on in that head of his.

If she didn't do that, he might really end up committing murder. And it won't be one person that would end up dead. No, he would make sure to kill both of them with his bare hands.

She didn't bother to take his car, as she had brought hers along and instead urged him into hers leaving his car in Muneer's home. She would send someone to pick it up as her brother wasn't in the right sense to do so.

She didn't take him back home. No, instead she drove as far away from that area as possible but still within safe areas. Eventually, she parked the car before turning to her fuming brother that looks unusually calm.

As if he wasn't about to raise hell five minutes ago.

That was when his question came. He wasn't staring at her, instead his gaze was fixated far ahead. Though she didn't say anything about it, Aali knows his sister too much to know she has known of the affair for long enough.

Hudayya released a small sigh. Normally, she would've denied knowing the situation at hand but she knows her brother well. And she also knows to not mess with him when he is angry. It's not a good sight for anyone. Especially not when you chose to irk him more. "Since her first marriage" She responded.

Aali finally turned around to look at Hudayya who already had her soft gaze on him. He didn't need to speak, his gaze was the simple indication she needed to know he wants her to continue and elaborate.

And so, she did.

"That was the whole reason our friendship fell apart. I never knew of her relationship with him then, until when she got married. I don't know how but even after the marriage, she was still seeing him. Her ex-husband found out, and within that week he sent her packing. Contrary to what people believe, the two didn't get divorced because her ex-husband was having an affair but rather because, she was" She didn't mention names, but by the 'People' claim, both of them knew she meant Aria.

Unlike what Aria believes happened between Hafsa and her ex-husband, or more like what her investigator told her, it wasn't exactly like that. It's similar, but not exactly.

"I also don't know how Hasnain fell for her but he did. That was why I hated her. I mean she is clearly in love with Muneer so why would she marry my brother? I know it's for power but it's really unfair. I know you're wondering why I didn't warn Hasnain about it right?" She paused, then sighed again. "You remember how defensive he was of her. He wouldn't listen to anyone no matter what. The sad fact is that even now, while both of them are married, they are still seeing each other"

Aali clenched his fist. Only God knows the kind of hatred he feels towards the two because of their despicable act. He is furious for a lot of reasons. First, there's Muneer who dared to hurt his wife, then he betrayed his cousin by having an affair with his wife, in his matrimonial home, while his wife is there in police custody. Then there's Hafsa, the shameless woman who is cheating on the husband that even though doesn't show it much, loves her immensely.

The man basically saved her dignity when he agreed to marry her despite her past.

But what did she do? The ungrateful woman continued her despicable acts.

"Are you going to tell Hasnain?" Hudayya asked. She didn't like the silence that came from her brother, it's never a good thing.

Aali swallowed thickly. "I don't want to ruin a marriage"

Hudayya held her scoff, knowing it will irk him more and she wasn't willing to risk that. "Their marriage got ruined the minute she decided to be with another man"