CH32; BUTTERFLIES.

Aali and Aria walked back to their chambers hand in hand, engulfed by a comfortable silence that none of them felt the need to break. They took their time, their steps slow as they maneuvered their way over to the place with the people littering around, stopping whatever they are doing and throwing a second glance at the two.

They were finding it hard to believe what their eyes are seeing for them. For one, no one is aware that the Prince has gained consciousness and from a glance at him, one can barely tell that the man has been unconsciousness for two weeks. And secondly, they were wondering why his wife, whom everyone expect that he will throw out once he gets back on his feet is taking a casual stroll with him.

While those thoughts were going around in everyone's head, the two paid zero heed to them. They were wrapped in their own little bubble with soft smiles overtaking their features.

Soon enough, they reached the chambers where even the guards, albeit tried to be discrete about it, threw them curious glances. Amadu was nowhere in sight, and Aali made a mental note to look for him once he had cleared the air between him and his wife.

They met with a sight of a worried Salaha pacing by the entry, waiting for Aria's return. She couldn't help it. She had been praying to Allah that going to Umma's place shall not become a problem to Aria.

She looked up when she heard the doors open, her gaze widening slightly when she saw the two walk in. Her gaze moved from Aria, to Aali, then to Aria again. "Aunty Aya..."

Aria offered her a what is supposed to be a reassuring smile. "Salaha, everything's fine now. You can rest" She said softly. As time goes on, she's starting to see Salaha as more of a sister than a maid.

Salaha nodded. "I made dinner for you, it's on the dining table" She was still unable to hide her astonishment from the two.

"Actually..." Aria parted her lips to protest.

"Thank you Salaha, we'll take over from here" Aali cut her off, before she could decline it.

Salaha looked between the two, fighting the smile threatening to take over her features. Safe to say, amongst the people in the palace, she ships the two the most. And seeing them together makes her happy. Perhaps, even happier than Aria is. She gets giddy simply by seeing them together and happy.

She nodded, and quickly scurried out of the chamber before Aria could stop her. She only stayed because of Umma's request since Aria is left alone. But now that the husband is back, she knew it's time to take her leave.

She will return and take her belongings the next day.

Once she was gone, Aali tugged Aria's hand and gently pulled her over to the dining room, pulling out a chair for her before he took his seat.

Aria threw him a glare, but he could tell that she wasn't serious about it. "I'm not hungry" She said, taking off the hijab and folding it before she placed it aside. Wearing it bothered her since it wasn't exactly a cold season, rather the opposite. Besides, since it was just him, she didn't see the need to keep it on.

Aali nodded, as he scooped the food and placed it on a plate. "Yeah, that's why you've lost so many weight since I last saw you" He offered her a sarcastic smile to go along with his remark.

Aria rolled her eyes. "I said it before. I like you better when you keep shut" She muttered but loud enough for him to hear.

He's her targeted audience anyways.

Aali chuckled, as he placed the plate in front of her.

Aria refused to spare the plate a glance, her eyes fixated on him. "I mean it Aali. I would rather we talk" Her playful demeanor vanished when she said that.