40; HUKUK BUROSO.

Aria used the GPS to get to work, and that was when she figured out that the place is a bit far from the palace considering the palace is a bit secluded from the crowded areas. Nonetheless, in about twenty minutes she arrived at the law firm. Finding a spot to park, after giving the guards at the gate her name and ID—which Aali gave her the day before, she was allowed in. Parking the car in the area reserved for workers, she stepped out of the car, taking a second to take a glance at her new place of work.

She would be lying if she said she didn't underestimate the place. She thought it would be small compared to the one back in Istanbul, with a whole less sophisticated look but she was wrong. If anything, it is just as big as the one she used to work in.

And its beauty? The word will be an understatement too.

Taking in a deep breath, she pushed her legs forward and made her way into the building that other workers are heading into too. She had to wait in line, considering most of them were just arriving too. They were all talking to one another, except none of them paid her a glance.

She was glad though. The less attention she gains, the better.

Once in the law firm, the cold breeze from the AC hit her, and her nose flared slightly as she took in the lavender scent that filled up the place. Both combined, it was absolute bliss and she could only hope her office feels the same way.

If it does, then she is sure it'll lessen some of the stress she'll undoubtedly face.

Her boot clank as she made her way over to the receptionist, wanting to inquire Fahad's whereabouts. Since she doesn't know anyone there, he is the only person she can meet and be informed of what to do. That's what Aali told her nonetheless.

He wanted to give her the man's phone number so she would just call him when she gets there but it slipped off his mind, and hers.

So, that's how she found herself standing in front of the receptionist. There were three behind the huge marbled counter, two ladies and a man. A reasonable distance was made apparent between them as they all tended to people that stopped by them.

"Good morning. Welcome to Hukuki IstihbaratNG. (Legal Intelligence Nigeria). How can I help you, ma'am?" The nice looking receptionist asked, looking up from the computer when she spotted Aria. She offered the woman a warm smile to which Aria reciprocated, glad that her work started with someone nice and not the other way round.

After the negativity she has been facing with the royals, she didn't need more at work.

"Hi. I'm Aria Tayyu and I'm here to see--"

"If it isn't Mrs. Bello II"

Aria who was cut midway turned around, a smile making its way on her features the minute she heard the familiar voice from behind her. Crossing her arms slightly, she replied. "If it isn't Miss Bello II" She flashed Hudayya a grin.

The woman approached her, pulling her into an embrace that was a bit too tight for Aria. And that had her wondering how much energy the girl has that early in the morning. She wasn't a morning person but Hudayya is by the looks of it.

Nonetheless, she hugged her back, patting her back slightly till they pulled back. "I didn't think I'd see you here" Aria stated honestly. She had been meaning to make time to see the girl ever since Aali told her about her relationship with Hameed, but she hasn't had the chance yet. "What are you doing here?" She knows it's stupid to ask, but as far as she knows Hudayya isn't a lawyer.

Or is she?

If she indeed is, then Aria wouldn't be that surprised. Crazy thing has been happening since she married Aali and she is starting to learn to accept that impossible things can happen.