CH49; TO A NEW CHAPTER.

The bride's house is just as packed as the palace. That, Aria could tell the moment the car pulled up in the parking lot.

She has never been a fan of crowds, but since she married Aali, she has been around a lot of a little more than she would like. But that was what marriage is, she has to try and adjust to her new life.

The dogari was the first to step down immediately the car came to a halt, swiftly moving around to open the back door for the Princess. Releasing a small breath, Aria stepped out of the car with a Bismillah.

Fingers firmly wrapping around the handle of her bag, she made her way into the house ignoring the stares she got, which was a lot. More than half the people recognized her as Aali's wife from the day before. How could they not? She stole the attention without much of an effort, or any to begin.

Of course, the Bride got the most attention, but after her was Aria, the two new Princesses in the Royal family. Since only two of the Calipha's children had gotten married, it automatically made their wives, Aria and Sofia, Princesses of the Caliphate.

And then there's Hudayya. A total of three Princesses.

The younger ladies, who envied her threw glares at her. They were angry that the Bello family men are marrying half Turks, what about them? They all wanted to marry men from the family, especially the first two, Aali and Hasnain whom are off the market, even though there's three spots left for each.

Aria ignored them all made her way over to her aunt's room where she found her conversing with a couple of women, and without much of a guess, Aria could tell that they are other council members wives, the good ones at least that aren't part of her council since they want no part of it.

She exchanged pleasantries with them all, and each one of them was nice. She would choose their company over the others any day, and on that note, offered that they reconsider her offer of letting them in the council.

She wanted to get rid of the old ones completely, they are of no use.

After promising her that they would rethink about it, she made her way over to the bride's room where the others were. She said her salaam, and the minute everyone's attention landed on her, a squeal leaving her parted lips as she rushed from the bed she sat and into her cousin's arms.

Aria chuckled, hugging the girl back. When she pulled back, she had playfully narrowed her eyes at her. "See the girl, aren't you supposed to be crying by now?"

Sofia shook her head, and even though she was grinning, Aria could see her eyes were a bit red and puffy. She probably had gone through that whole 'nasiha' thing they were talking about the way before.

Sofia didn't say a word about what Aria said, and instead, held her hand and pulled her back into the room where the others were. Sofia didn't have much friends, or any to begin with. Her only friends were one girl named Faiza and then Emmarah, Fahad's wife. The three have apparently attended the same high-school and university with.

Aria admired their friendship, it reminded her of Delilah. At the thought of that, she made a mental note to call the girl later. They have only spoken a couple of times in the past few weeks.

Aside from the three, the fourth person Aria saw had her eyes dilating slightly, but the surprise quickly wore off as she made her way towards the woman and pulled her in for a hug. "I'm glad you're here" She whispered in Maya's ear, earning a small squeeze from her sister.

She then pulled back, and Maya offered her a smile. "The least I could do is be here for her" She said, low enough only for Aria to hear. Sofia is her cousin, and the day is the happiest for her so she wanted to be there. Albeit, she has no intention of going to the palace for the conveyance of the bride as no one is aware of her situation with her husband, Muneer.