CH39; THE HUSBAND.

They spent time together until he left after Asr to meet Fahad to discuss about Amadu's sudden disappearance which he told Aria all about. She honestly didn't know what to feel about the situation because Amadu is actually someone she trusted, and she could tell Aali trusted him too.

But the odds weren't on the man's side anymore. And it was proving harder by the second to trust him. Aria could see the trust Aali has in the man slowly fading away with each minute that passes.

On her side, she didn't know what to think or believe anymore considering what the man did affected her the most.

She spent the rest of the day preparing for what she can since the next day will be her first day at work. Honestly, she was glad she doesn't have to spend another day inside that house completely. At least now, she will go out and interact with other people that aren't the Royals.

Aali returned eventually after Isha. And after the two had dinner together, they talked for a while before they hit the bed, sleep taking over immediately as they were both exhausted by the day's activities.

The next day, their morning routine remained as usual. Except, Aria didn't go back to sleep after they recited the Qur'an as usual. She spent a couple of minutes listening to Aali recite it alone, with her head on his thigh while one of his held the Qur'an, the other holding one of her hands. Every once in a while, he would use his fingers to caress the back of her hand, drawing invincible shapes on it while she pushes it away when it becomes ticklish.

His response would either be a chuckle or him leaning down to peck her forehead before he continues his recitation.

A little while after six, Aria went ahead and took her shower, knowing she needed to dress up early since she has to be at work by eight prompt. When she came out, Aali went in for his shower while she went to the closet to pick out the outfit she would wear.

By the time she was done, Aali was dressed up too considering he doesn't take half the time she took. A couple of times Aali threw a comment on how women take so long to dress up, with him also reminding her that if she continues to take time like that she would be late.

"How do I look?" Aria asked, once she was done. She turned around on the stool to stare at Aali who is seated on the ottoman, going through unread emails on his phone.

Aali looked up, his gaze taking in the stunning svelte that is his wife. Aria is donning a black turtle neck top covered with a Ganni checked woven wrap blazer and a matching wide leg pants. Her hair was covered with the hijab she had maneuvered on. Her feet covered with black socks and raven Stuart Weitzman Vera high heel boots.

Her makeup was done naturally, with a nude lipstick covering her lips. Usually, she goes for matte oxblood but since she is now married, she decided to turn it down a notch. Besides, she likes the simple look she has on.

It made her feel different. The good type of different.

On her index finger were two simple rings, and on her ring finger, another ring with two heart intertwined rested. She has always been a sucker for wearing rings on two fingers. Strapped on her left wrist is a Gucci G-timeless wrist watch—something she had picked up from the things Aali had stuffed her closet with.

She was well aware that some of the stuff were from the bridal gifts given to her from him while she was in Turkey, but she also knew that aside from that, more than half of the things she owns now were from him, as a gift too.

Did he buy a little more than necessary? Yes. But she likes it like that.

She would never deny free outfits. Especially not from him. No way. Woman loves her fashion.