50 ; "he can't.."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk written by kyupikoo

written by kyupikoo

"sure, thank you" jungkook nodded with a smile as he turned to look at you after finishing his conversation with the doctor. you smiled at him, "can we go now kook?" 

jungkook smiled, nodding. "lets go" he came close to you before taking your hand in his as you both started to make your way towards the exit of hospital. 

looking down at your intertwined hands, and then back at him. you smiled. that's how smiley your life came to happen after spending time with him for past 7 days, yeah, its been seven days since you lost the memory, you still don't remember anything though. 

but indeed, jungkook was helping. and you were glad that he was your husband, still is. jungkook came to hospital and stayed with you until your stitches healed properly and doctor finally allowed him to take you out back at home. 

home, how would you describe it? you were feeling that you were at home since past days though. jungkook was your home and san too, even though you don't remember anything correctly but you were sure that this was awesome with both of them. 

you and your family was awesome. 

"excited to go home?" jungkook asked, settling inside the car as you looked at him and nodded. "yeah, i am" jungkook smiled before moving his hand to your head and pushing your head on his shoulders. "take some rest before we reach house darling, you still didn't healed properly though" 

love. darling. baby. my precious. 

jungkook made you believe that your real name was not y/n, it was these four words he called you often with love and admiration. and how much happy you were whenever you heard these words leaving his mouth for you. 

but the same amount of happiness was getting added with disappointment and guilt, disappointment that you don't remember anything. anything at all. 

you don't remember how you met him, how was your marriage with him and how san came in this world. you don't remember those happy moments. while on the same side jungkook was feeling guilt too. 

guilt that he is a loser not to tell you the truth that you deserve to know. he doesn't know how he will face you one day when your memories will regain. 

he was sure that the day you will get to know the truth, you'll leave him alone in the crowd road. you will leave him. and never in million years, he wanted this to happen. so the journey had the same intention. 

'love you like you deserve to be until the day you regain your memories back" 

and after that, if you decided to stay then he could promise that he will learn from his mistakes and won't give you any other reason to leave. "koo" 

your voice called him back from Terrance of his thoughts as he turned his head to look at you who was looking towards him with pout lips, he hummed. 

"can i ask you something?" jungkook nodded immediately, "sure, anything my love" you smiled, "can you...." 

"can you  bring back the memories we shared?" and that made him froze. 

memories you both shared? means all the pain and guilt he waved you with? all the pain he gave you, you want to fell them? nope, nope. jungkook isn't that heartless for you.  "no..but we'll create some new enough to make you feel happy" 

"but koo,, can't you tell me how we met? how we got married and about san too?" you asked as looked at him with those eyes he could never reject but this time, he will have to cause jungkook is speechless. speechless enough to not know what the answer is. 

"baby,, we'll create new memories, beautiful than our past ones. i'll love you more in the new ones" you let out a chuckle, "why? you never loved me in my past ones?" 

he didn't know in which way it was. question or a statement? he felt like you go your memories back for a second but it faded when you passed him the genuine smile. he sighed. 

"nope...i did, i always loved you baby, you are mine, you know that right?" you smiled, nodding. "yeah...im sure you loved me enough koo.....im pretty sure that i was the one who fell in love first" jungkook smiled, wanting to engage more. 

"and why do you think that baby?" you pushed your head on his shoulder once again, ready to answer him, "cause you are handsome...of course who will let go a person like you?" jungkook passed a chuckle. "all because im handsome" 

"yeah...im not wrong...you are pretty handsome...kind, wise and someone who can never hurt anyone" 

he is a mafia. 

do you remember this or nah? 

"wise, kind or someone who can never hurt anyone?" jungkook repeated as you nodded, "you are a pure soul jungkook, i can feel it and maybe that's why i fell in love again with you" 

he sucked onto a sharp breathe. 

he can't do this. 

he can't give you a fake dictionary of him. 

but he will have to. 

all cause the days are in a long run...and he doesn't wanna lose you in the race.