006. 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇

3x5 The Reckoning

Kalani sits next to Adelaide in her math class as she scrolls through her phone. "Out of all the places to bring us, he decides we should go to my school," Kalani speaks up. "Maybe he's wants something here," Adelaide says before the door opens revealing Max.

"Hello Maxie," Kalani says putting her phone away. "Kalani," he says as she flashes him a smile. "I was hoping I'd find you. Klaus needs a werewolf," Kalani says grabbing his arm. "Dont do this. You told me about him. He was your friend," Adelaide explains. "Keyword: was," Kalani says before pulling Max to the gym as Adelaide follows.

"Let me go," Max says but Kalani ignores him. They walk in to see Klaus, Elena, Bonnie, Rebekah, Matt, and Tyler, who was on the ground with a broken neck. "Got you another one," Kalani says pushing Max to Klaus who gives the boy his blood before snapping his neck.

"Oh my God!" Matt says looking at the two dead bodies. "Call down, everything will be alright if you idiots find a way to save them," Kalani says before grabbing one of Max's legs. "I'll take him away," she says before picking him up and throwing him over her shoulder. She and Adelaide walk to the door as Adelaide walks out before Kalani stops hearing someone call her.

"Kalani!" Bonnie calls as Kalani faces her. "Bennet," she says with a smirk before she walks out to meet Adelaide.