022. 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

3x13 Bring Out The Dead

Kalani walks to her window to see Max standing outside. "Hey," he says when she opens the large window. "Max," she says as he frowns. "I'm sorry," he says as she nods. "I know. Get in here," she says moving away as he climbs through.

"Klaus made me do it and I know it sounds weird but I really didn't want to know," Max explains. "I figured that one out and I don't care. You could've killed me and I wouldn't have been upset. Which is messed up but you're my family and I know you would never want to hurt me," she explains.

"You're not upset?" He questions. "I was but what's the point," Kalani explains. "I am gonna go home later. I just wanted to come over for a bit," Max says looking at the girl. "You are home, silly. Let's get you to your room," she says closing her window before walking him to his room.

"I didn't expect you to just let me back in," he says as she leans against his doorframe. "I'll always let you back in because no matter how difficult things seem right now, it's us. We're family and life will go on, and we will survive," Kalani explains before he hugs her. "Good night," he says as they pull away before placing a kiss on her head.