015. 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

3x9 Homecoming

Kalani walks out of her room to see Damon on the couch. "Hey, your girlfriend made cupcakes," he says pointing at a plate of cupcakes on the coffee table. "Cool," Kalani says picking up a cupcake. "So, I was talking to her-" Damon says before Kalani cuts him short. "Don't talk to my friends," she says removing the wrapper from the treat.

"I will talk to whoever I want to and while we were talking she told me you told her about everyone but me," Damon explains. "Of course," Kalani responds. "Why?" Damon questions. "Cause you ruined my life and I sacrificed myself to save you. It's fucking embarrassing," Kalani explains. "Oh," Damon says as Kalani laughs.

"Don't worry, I don't care right now," she says before walking to the door. "Where are you going?" Damon asks looking at the girl. "I'm gonna annoy my sister," she says before walking out to her car.

When she walks into Elena's room she's met with Bonnie sitting on the girl's bed. "I can't really talk to you about it," Bonnie says looking at Elena before Kalani clears her throat. "Is this because Jeremy is cheating on you with a ghost?" Kalani questions. "Of course you know about that," Bonnie responds.

"What are you doing here?" Elena asks facing the blonde. "Can't I visit my favorite sister?" Kalani asks laying down on the bed next to Bonnie.

"I'm your only sister," Elena responds. "Thanks to Damon," Kalani says resting her head on Elena's pillow. "What's that's supposed to mean?" Bonnie questions. "Nothing," Kalani says getting up. "I should go get something to wear to homecoming," Kalani says walking out of the room before they could question her more.