014. 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

3x8 Ordinary People

A smirk comes onto Kalani's face as Max and Ginny walk into the living room. "Hey guys," she says playing with a coin in her hand. "Before you say something I just wanted to tell you that Addy took Max to the store and she's a bit bad with directions and listening to other people so that means we can have fun," Kalani says getting up.

"

What are you gonna make us do this time?" Ginny asks as Kalani holds the coin in her hand. "Heads it Alex, tails it's Ginny," she says before flipping it in the air before catching it and placing it against the back of her other hand. "Heads," she says when she removes her hand.

"Alex tie Ginny to that chair," she compels as Alex does it. "This is gonna be fun," she says as a smirk comes onto her lips as he ties the girl to the chair who was struggling to get free. When he finishes she bites into his neck. She drinks from him for a while as Ginny screams for her to stop.

Alex's body falls to the ground as he tries to grip his neck but he's too weak. Kalani walks to the kitchen before walking back and placing a knife on the table. "If I were you I would rush to get here cause otherwise your brother over here is gonna die," Kalani explains before walking away.

»»

Max walks into the house as he and Adelaide talk before they look down to see Ginny trying to stop Alex from bleeding out. "Oh my God," Max says rushing to them as he gives Alex some of his blood.

"What happened?" He asks seeing marks on Ginny's wrists. "She had Alex tie me to. She left a knife on the table so I can't cut myself loose," Ginny explains still crying. "Where is she?" Max asks as Alex's eyes fly open. "In her room," Ginny says before Max gets up and rushes to her room to find the girl sitting on her bed looking for a movie to watch.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie?" She asks but before she could say something else he was hovering over her with his hand gripping his throat. "You tried to kill Alex," he says as his hand tightens around her throat as she struggles to breathe but still smirks at him. "You're sick," he says pulling away from her.

"Oh, don't stop," she says laughing. "What is wrong with you? Why did you try to kill your friend?" Max questions. "You guys are dumber than I thought. If I wanted him dead I would've killed him. So think about it, why would I not kill him? Why am I always protecting you, morons? Use your brain. I knew you have a pretty big one in there," she says digging her fingers into his hair.

"You're toying with us," he breathes out as she nods. "Ding ding. The idiot gets it right. And oh is it fun to watch you squirm. You're like my own little dolls that I can play with and put away as many times as I'd like," she explains. "You know? I hoped that if there was a God, they would bring you back but this isn't the work of a God but a devil," he says as she pulls away before sitting back down on her bed.

"Gods and Devils. What's the difference? So, what do you want to watch?" She questions as he walks out of the room before Adelaide walks in. "Finally, someone interesting. Everyone here is so fucking boring," Kalani explains.