024. 𝒌𝒐𝒍

3x15 All My Children

Kalani's eyes flutter open as she sees Alex standing in front of her. "What the fuck? Where's Addy?" She asks when she sees Adelaide wasn't next to her. "She went to make cupcakes. Now scooch over," Alex says before she moves over so he can climb in bed with her.

"What's up?" She asks as he faces her. "He said yes," Alex whispers as if the words were just meant for them. "I knew he would," she whispers back before Max walks in. "Hello, losers!" He says jumping on the bed before Ginny walks in too. "Guess who slept with Kol? Actually, don't. It was me," she says looking at the three.

"Eww, go wash or something," Alex speaks up. "I did but the sex was so good," Ginny says as the three look at her. "I thought we all agreed not to talk about our sex lives," Max speaks up. "Yeah and especially not Kalani. The shit you do would make Christian Grey blush," Ginny adds climbing into bed. "Almost all the nasty things I've told you about happened on this bed," Kalani says as Max and Ginny fall of the bed before Alex follows.

"And on the floor," Kalani says as they get up as Max gets on the desk. "I wouldn't do that," Kalani says before the three make their way to the door. "See you never again," Max says as he runs out before Ginny and Alex follows.