044. 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

4x11 Catch Me If You Can

Kalani walks into Alex's room to find him playing on his bed watching Nancy Drew. "No one in this show has the right to be this hot," he says as she flops down next to him on the bed. "The audacity," she says with a smile. "Where are you going?" He asks as she lays down next to him. "Helping my sister with something. Wanna join?" She asks as he pauses the tv. "Sure," he says getting up before she follows.

When they get to the door they open it to see Max standing in front of them. "Going somewhere?" He asks looking at the two. "We're going to the Gilbert cabin but we'll be back soon," Alex says kissing Max's cheek. "But Maxie," Kalani says kissing his cheek too. "We love you," Kalani and Alex say at the same time before Kalani heads out and leaves Alex to say goodbye to Ginny.

»»»

Kalani removes an ice cream sandwich from the fridge as she sits down next to Alex. "Wow, you didn't even get him one," Damon says looking at the two. "Cause we're sharing. I'm not sure if you're aware of that concept," Kalani explains. "Of course he is. He and Stefan love sharing your sister," Alex says and Damon flips him off before walking away.

"Wanna get a drink?" Kalani says getting up. "Sure," Alex says following her before the two drive to the bar. When they get there Damon, Jeremy, Matt, Kol, and about a hundred dead vamps are already there. "You know, it's easy killing new vampires and older ones," Kol says looking from Kalani and Damon who don't seem all that bothered.

"After threatening to rip Jeremy's arms off Kalani tells Alex to go and take Jeremy and Matt with them. "Sorry about that. I'm a bit crazy," Kol says and Kalani faces him. "You think yore crazy? I'm fucking insane!" She says and Damon nods in agreement. He was currently stabbing himself over and over again. "She really is," he speaks up.

"Let's see how insane you are when you have to fight off your dear uncle," Kol says before facing Damon. "Listen here, you're going to hunt down Alexander and Jeremy and kill them," Kol compels and Damon gets up and walks out. "Now you darling. You won't stop him," Kol compels and Kalani runs out. "Stop!" She calls but he keeps walking.

She tries to jump him but flies back. "Fuck," she breathes out before falling him. Soon she finds herself in the woods and finds Alex. "Oh my God," she says pulling him into a hug. "We have to go home," she says pulling away from him. "Kal," he says and takes in a deep breath. "Lex," she says before he falls down and Damon appears behind him holding the boy's heart as Kalani screams before she falls on her knees in front of him.