025. 𝒕𝒆𝒂

3x16 1912

Kalani walks out of her room to see her friends sitting on the couch. "I have to go talk to Bonnie but I'll be back soon," she says grabbing her, or Adelaide's jacket, before putting it on and walking up to the group. "See you later," Adelaide says looking up at the girl from the couch.

"I adore you," Kalani says before placing a kiss on the girl's lips. "Eww, love," Max speaks up as Kalani flips him off while still kissing the girl. "Bye," Kalani says when they eventually pull away.

"Never come back," Ginny says as Kalani walks out of the door. She drives to Bonnie's house before knocking on the door. "Hey," Bonnie says walking out of the house and closing the door behind her. "Hey," Kalani says leaning against the door.

"How's your mom?" She questions. "She'll be okay," Bonnie says as Kalani nods. "This isn't the end for her. It's actually the beginning and even though it seems hard now it will get better," Kalani explains as Bonnie nods. "It just doesn't feel like it," she responds.

"I know but if your mom is even half as strong as you are. She'll make it through this," Kalani says hugging the girl. "Wanna come in for some tea?" Bonnie asks as they pull away. "Of course," Kalani says before the two walk into the house.