043. 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆

4x10 After School Special

"Guys! Do I look emo?" Kalani asks walking into the living room. "5sos could never," Ginny says looking up. "Whos funeral are we going to by the way?" Kalani asks sitting down with Alex. "Mayor Lockwood," Alex speaks up. "But we already went to his funeral," Kalani says with a groan.

"This town could burn down and Kalani wouldn't know," Max speaks up. "Of course I'd notice. If it hit my house I would definitely notice. I can't live without this house. I would give all of you for this house," Kalani explains.

"Nice," Ginny says giving Kalani a thumbs up before the group head to the school. They stay in the assembly for a while before they find themselves being held hostage by Rebekah with Caroline, Stefan, Elena, and April. "Can we go now?" Kalani speaks up. "No, you dumbarse," Rebekah responds. "Rude much," Max speaks up. "Oh my God! I'm gonna die and these idiots will be the cause of my death," Alex speaks up.

"You've all been compelled. You know the rules. Answer my questions honestly," Rebekah says looking at the group. Eventually, she starts talking about Elena and Stefan's relationship as the group sits around awkwardly. "Am I missing something?" Rebekah asks as Ginny raises her hand. "You don't have to raise your hand darling. Just answer," Rebekah says as Ginny nods.

"They broke up. Now let us go," Ginny replies. "Broke up? I thought Elena was your epic love. What happened?" Rebekah questions. "She slept with Damon. Why? I have no idea," Kalani responds. "Because of the sire bond," Stefan replies. "No, let's hear it from Elena. Why did you do it?' Rebekah asks before compelling Elena. " I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him," Elena says as the group face her.

"What does any of this have to do with the cure?" Caroline asks as Kalani takes Stefan's hand in hers. "You're right. Stefan, how do I find the cure?" Rebekah asks looking at Stefan. "There's a professor," Stefan responds.

»»

Rebekah calls Tyler inviting him to the school as Kalani groans. "Just kill me now," she says looking at Rebekah before Kol walks in as she and Max laugh. "Eww," they say at the same time. "What did they just say?" Kol asks as Rebekah stands between him and the two teens. "Leave them," she says before taking Kol outside so they can talk.

When she returns she walks up to Kalani. "Let's play a game. Truth or dare?" She asks looking at Kalani who had taken a juice box from her bag. "You can't ask her. She can't make choices. Kalani, Loki, or Thor?" Max asks looking at Kalani. "Valkyrie," Kalani responds. "She wasn't a choice!" Max says as Kalani screams. "God, im too young to die," Ginny speaks up.

"Truth," Kalani says putting her legs on her table. "What secret are you keeping from your best friends?" Rebekah asks as Alex laughs. "We don't keep secrets from each other," he speaks up. "Max and I slept together during the summer before tenth grade," Kalani responds. "That was when I told you I liked him," Alex says as Kalani faces him.

"That was after it happened," she says as Alex gets up. "I'm just gonna leave," he says as Kalani gets up too. Max and Ginny, were just looking at each other in shock. "No, dont. Stay, be angry, yell at me if you want but just dont leave," Kalani says looking at Alex.

"You can all leave except Kalani, Stefan, Elena, and Caroline," Rebekah says before Ginny, Max, and Alex leave. That wasn't as dramatic as I thought it would be," Rebekah says looking at the group. "Fuck off," Kalani says picking at her nails.

Rebekah asks Elena a truth who then basically shits on Stefan which makes Kalani feel like less of a piece of shit. When Tyler gets there Rebekah compels him to turn before leaving. "Okay, good doggie," Kalani says and a part of her is happy that he'd friends weren't there.

"That's not helping," Elena speaks up. "Oh my God, shouldn't you be ripping out Stefan's heart some more," Kalani says as Tyler continues to break every bone in his body. "You know what, im leaving," Kalani says before heading to the exit as the group follow.

Soon she's alone with Elena and Stefan but they hear Bonnie call for help in the next room causing Kalani to rush in to find Bonnie with a knocked-out April. Kalani rushes to give the girl some of her blood. "You have to get out of here. Watch out for Tyler. He's out to kill," Kalani says helping April. "Come with me," Bonnie says tugging at Kalani's sweater.

"We can't. Rebekah compelled us," Elena speaks up. "Be safe," Bonnie says looking at Kalani who nods. "All of you," she adds before she and April leave. "Stefan," Elena says when they're alone. "Shut up," Kalani speaks up. "What?" Elena asks looking at her sister. "I love you but shut the fuck up. Stop thinking about yourself and leave Stefan alone for fucks sake," Kalani explains before Rebekah walks in.

"Why are my least favorite people the most durable?" She asks looking at the group. "I can't be here anymore. I can't be with you asshole anymore. Tell me I can leave," Kalani says looking at Rebekah who nods before Kalani walks out of the room slamming the door behind her.