049. 𝒃𝒓𝒂

4x16 Bring It On

Kalani lays on her bed. Elena had taken the room next to her's after she burned down her house. "Pizza," Damon says tossing the box on her bed. "What's the occasion?" She asks opening the box. "Nothing, what time are you going to school?" He asks as she takes a slice. "Go fuck yourself. I'm not going to school," she says with a smile.

"Why are you so much like me?" Damon asks as Kalani shrugs. "What are we doing today? Let's kidnap a few people, last them lose in the forest, and hunt them," Kalani speaks up.

"Are you crazy?" Damon asks and she gets up. "Insane," Kalani says with a smile. "So, what are you doing today?" She asks. "I'm looking for your crazy auntie," Damon says as Kalani shrugs before opening her closet revealing a boy with a rag in his mouth. "Move Eric," she says walking into her closet and grabbing her leather jacket.

"Hi Eric," Damon says waving at the boy who tries to scream before Kalani shuts the door in his face. "Let's go find Kitty Kat," Kalani says before walking out of the room.

»»

"I'm bored," Kalani says looking at Damon. "We'll get you something to play with," Rebekah says who recently joined them. "I want something right now or I'll start feeding on one of you," Kalani says with a smile. "I'm going to the bathroom," she adds before walking away from them.

After a while, Damon and Rebekah turn to each other. "She's not back yet," Damon says and Rebekah sighs. "Smell that?" She asks before she and Damon rush to the bathroom to see Kalani standing by a stall with three dead bodies laying around her.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Damon says helping her clean herself as Rebekah drags the bodies out of the bathroom. "Your niece is crazy," Rebekah says as Damon wipes Kalani's face. "She's not. She'll be fine when she flips her switch," Damon explains. "We just have to keep a closer eye on her," he adds. "I'm not a child," Kalani says as Damon shrugs.

"You sure are acting like one. Let's go," Damon says before they walk out of the bathroom. "Elena is having a party. I'm out of here," Kalani says before walking away from the two. "Kalani," Damon calls but she walks away faster.

Soon she's drinking as Elena makes out with a random cheerleader. After a while, she is on the pool table with Elena as they dance before Elena sees Stefan and Caroline dance as she gets off. "Kalani," a voice says as she looks down to see Bonnie.

"Bennet," she says hoping of the table before taking the girl's hand and leading her into her room. "What's going on? Elena took Liz," Bonnie says as Kalani closes the door behind them. "Shh," Kalani says leaning against the door and placing her hand on Bonnie's waist.

"Kalani," Bonnie says as Kalani's hand moves under her shirt. "If you want me to stop just say so," Kalani says moving closer to the girl. "What are you thinking?" Bonnie asks as Kalani pulls away before taking off her jacket. "You wanna know what I'm thinking?" Kalani questions. "Tell me," Bonnie says as Kalani pulls her closer.

"I think your bra is too pretty to be hidden by this top," Kalani says before pulling Bonnie's shirt off swiftly and pulling the girl even closer. "Want me to stop?" Kalani asks pressing her lips to Bonnie's neck. "I'll stop if you want me to," she adds before facing Bonnie who shakes her head causing Kalani to pull her into a kiss.