042. 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆

4x9 O Come, All Ye Faithful

Kalani sits next to Max and Ginny as Alex walks in. "Can I be frank with you guys?" Alex asks looking at the group. "I don't see why you need to change your name but sure," Max says placing his arm on the couch. "Can I be Ben Barnes?" Kalani questions. "Shh, let Frank speak," Ginny says placing her hand over Kalani's mouth.

"Go on Frank, we don't have all day," Max speaks up. "I just wanted to say that you're all really weird. We have to go to a school party and look at you," Alex says as the group nod. "Can I be Frank now?" Kalani speaks up as she pushes Ginny's hand off her mouth. "I guess," he says as she gets up.

"I'm concerned with the amount of moles you have on your body," she says patting his back. "I thought you said you wouldn't tell a soul," Alex says looking at Max.
"I didn't. I told Lani. She doesn't have a soul," Max explains. "He makes a fair point plus we all know about your moles," Ginny speaks.

"I think our parents might be cousins cause I have a lot of moles too," she adds. "No, if they were you would have webbed feet or something," Max says looking at the two. "Can we change the subject?" Alex speaks up.

"Guys, I have a joke," Kalani says as Alex sits down on the couch. "Shoot," Ginny says looking at the blonde. "It's about something I heard on tik tok. It's a little different, just like me," Kalani before taking a deep breath. "Hi! I'm Kalani. This my birth mother, Isobel. She is pain in my assholes. I am apart of Petrova blood line, she must also be apart of Petrova blood line. I get turned by Damon, she must also get turned by Damon. I come back after buying milk, she can not afford Great success!" Kalani says giving them a thumbs up.

"Oh my God," Max says looking at the girl. "Another one," Kalani says before picking up the bottle of bourbon that was on the table.
"Hi! I'm Kalani. This my father, Zack. He is pain in my assholes. I am bad at math, he must also be bad at math. I fall in love with women out of my league, he must also fall in love with women out of his league. I survive attack from Damon, he can not afford. Great success!" Kalani says taking a sip of bourbon before laughing.

"Wait! I have another, another one. Hi! I'm Kalani. This my mother, Gail. She is pain in my assholes. I am pan disaster, she must also be pan disaster. I like reading, she must also like reading. I survive attack from Damon, she can not afford. Great success!" Kalani says before downing more bourbon.

"This is just depressing," Alex speaks up. "No, it's funny. Laugh," Kalani says laughing. "I have another!" She calls before Alex gets up. "No more. We have a party to get to," Alex says taking the bottle before he leads the group out of the house.