Chapter 2:Mr.Kai

Jimin was walking through the hallway while reading the report for the last time. Science club was not a famous club in the school before. There were only less than 20 students inclubing Jimin and Taehyung. But it changed after the arrival of the new teacher; Mr.Kai. He was quite young, in mid twenties. He's handsome and eligent which made half of the school interested in science and chemistry.

"Mr.Park."

Jimin turned to see Mr.Kai coming on his way.

" Mr.Kai, I was in my way to give you this report" Jimin said while giving the report to the teacher.

"This is really great Mr.Park. I hope you would become the president this time. Then it'd be easy for us to work together."

Jimin felt kinda weird about his statement but he soon shrugged it off. So he said" me too.."

" Oh I heard your sister is also enrolled to be the president. But I think you have more possibility to become the president.Since you were in the club for quite a long time." Mr.Kai kept babbling that he didn't notice Jimin has frozen in his place.

"Oh.I have to go. I'd meet you at the meeting Jimin-shi"

Jimin could only nod.
His mind was filled with grudge. 'How dare she.. How dare she enroll to be the president.'

Science was not something Shin-hye was interested in. She was the leader of cheering scoud. That's how she hooked up with Jungkook who was a prominant player in the football team. Now She's try to put down two birds by one stone. Jimin wouldn't be able to be the president. Instead he'd have to do all the works as the Secretary when Shin-hye keeps flirting with Mr.Kai. Though Mr.kai said he had been working with the club for a long time and it's easy for him, the president was appointed by an election. Those who joined the club recently don't know any thing about Jimin. Most of them know him as the annoing brother of Shin-hye. Some even thought he's the adopted one. So he knew there 'd be a minimum chance to be the president this year.
◇◇◇◇