Chapter 14: Deal

"Mr. Park?"

As soon as he entered the Jeon's restaurant a person in black suit came to ask his identity.

"Yes..."

"Please come this way."

Jimin silently followed him. He had agreed to meet Jungkook today in this restaurant. Day before yesterday, he called Jungkook to appeal, no beseech for another chance.

He had to walk through the city to find a free communication centre to make that call. And had to fool Jin-hyung saying he's going to meet an old friend. He wish his effort would not go in waste.

The unknown man took him to the last or the third floor; the very floor which the previous owner had committed suicide.

"Mr. Jeon would meet you inside." He said pointing at a door and walked away.

Jimin stared at the door for a while and knocked after some hesitation.

"Come in"

Jimin opened the door to a private suit. In the middle of the room Jungkook was comfortably sitting in a sofa while sipping a tea or a coffee? Jimin remembered Jungkook prefers coffee than tea when they were young.

Jimin stayed standing infront of Jungkook awkwardly. Only after few minutes did he acknowledged his existence.

"Sit down"

Jungkook said pointing at the place infront of him. Jimin sat down and waited for Jungkook to start the conversation. He was aware he has no right to start a conversation infront of such an important person.

When Jungkook did not speak Jimin looked up. He was soon met with Jungkook's staring. Jimin startled. It was not a romantic kind of staring. Infact he felt like Jungkook was looking through his soul. Jimin wished he would be able to see the truth.

After a moment of silence Jungkook started to talk.
Jungkook's voice was deep and complaining.

"Why did you do that Jimin?I knew you hate her but I never thought you'd do something like that?"

Jimin knew he was not questioning. Instead he was reminding.

"Did you think she deserves to die? That's why you killed her? How could you even act like you did nothing? Live happily with some people like nothing happened. You are disgusting Jimin!"

Jimin got frozen in the 'I'm so disgusting' part. His dazed appearance did not stop Jungkook from talking.

"How could you even sleep at night.. Shin-hye... she.. she had a beautiful life with big dreams. How could you live after crushing everything.. She loved you Jimin. You are her brother. How could you kill her just because you are jealous!"

That's it. Jimin couldn't bear any longer.

"M..Mr. Jeon. Will you believe.. no atleast try to believe me if I say I didn't kill her?"

Jungkook smashed the teacup on the floor. Jimin screamed in terror.

"You.. you.. how dare you still lie...."

Jimin stoped Jungkook from saying anything more. He had so many things in his head he wanted to say out loud.

"I.. I know you don't believe me. I.. myself don't believe me. After hearing everyone saying I'm a murderer I no longer know what's the truth."

Jungkook calmed down looking at Jimin's calm face. He wondered whether this is the same person as the four years before. He let him speak for an unknown reason.

"Mr. Jeon. You think I was lucky to be sent for an asylum. But my life there was not different from living in a prison. I had to protect myself not only from criminals and junkies but the cops who supposed to protect me. I nearly got raped. I survived them all. Yes.. I survived them for four years but that's not what frightened me the most."

Jungkook looked at the tears falling down in Jimin's cheeks which were not chubby as when they were young.

"She... At night she would come to my room not to blame me for killing her. But she smiled at me. She smiled at my pathetic self! 'See Jimin.. I told ya...!'"

Jimin mimicked a feminine voice. It was like he was telling a joke but it was not funny at all.

"They sent me there because I had mental issues. But there I nearly went insane. "

At last Jumin looked at Jungkook who was staring at him without any expression.

"You are here to make my life a hell. Don't you? Mr.Jeon.. I've already came through hell. Anyway I know it would not satisfy you. You could do anything you want to break me again. But Mr.Jeon you would find it hard to break someone who has already broken for many times."

"You are right. It doesn't satisfy me. Not when you are still breathing infront of me. Not when your body has no bruises. I wish I could break you even more!"

"What do you want me to do to stop you from hurting my friends?"

" I can make this restaurant five star over a night. And stop it from affecting that cafe. I can stop the preassure on officer Kim as well but under three conditions."

Three! Jimin shuddered. What does he has under the sleeve?

"You have to leave the cafe tonight"

"Tonight? "

"Yes.. tonight.. and the second, you can't leave the Seoul. You should always stay within my reach."

Well.. Jimin didn't have enough money to go away from the town anyway. Jimin thought while wiping away last teardrops in his face.

"Last.. I need a night with you"

Jimin thought he heard wrong.

"Night? What do you mean a night?

"In simple words. I want to fuck you..."

Jimin frowned. Didn't he say he's disgusting.

"Don't think it's because I found you beautiful or anything. I simply want to destroy you. And if this is the easiest way to do so I 'd definitely do it. Anyway that's what you always wanted isn't it. That's why you killed Shin-hye. I"ll give it to you and make you wish you have never went to go against Shin-hye."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Jimin was shivering as if he caught a fever. He found it hard to go back to the cafe. Tonight... Jungkook.. he...

"Jimin.. where were you... I thought you got lost. I was about to call Namjoon"

Jin came running towards him. Jimin tried to act normal.

"Ah.. hyung I went out for a minute. Didn't you say it's not good for health to stuck in the house."

"Yes but you should've told me. Oh.. These days you are going out frequently. Did you call that boy? Hh..?? "

"No hyung.. I went to meet an old friend.."

"Ask this friend to come over here. I feel like seeing the person who'd make our Jimin go out."

"*giggles... Hyung.. where are the customers. Oh.. why did you closed the cafe early?"

Jin laughed and dragged Jimin to the kitchen obviously avoiding Jimin's question.

"Come.. I'll make something tasty tonight."

"Hyung.. don't ignore my question.."

"It's nothing Jimin-ah. There were few customers today and Chae-sok wanted to quit. So I didn't have enough waiters either. So I decided to close the restaurant for few days"

Jimin can't avoid the guilty in his heart.

"Until when?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a month or two."

Jimin then knew he could do nothing but agree with anything Jungkook demands.