Chapter 22: Snowstorm

"Jimin.. jimin.. jimin...." 
Ji-won came running towards him in a hurry.

"Please please please go to the cashier. I really really need to use the toilet right now."

"But..."

"Oh Jimin... it's still midday.. there won't be many customers. Please I've got diarrhea. I can't hold any longer..." Ji-won said the sentences in a hurry.

"I..."

Before Jimin could refuse, Ji-won ran towards the toilet. Jimin giggled and walked towards the cashier.

Yes.. Jimin has got a job in a small convenience store,not long ago. It was originally given to Yoongi by an old friend of his father but Yoongi persuaded him to go to this job because according to him Jimin was not strong enough to do hard work in the water bottles company.  He tried to refuse but Yoongi hyung with Mrs. Min didn't let him refuse the job.

Infact Jimin was also contented with this job. Owner was very kind and gentle. He even offered to rent him the small appartment near the store. The store was quite away from Min house that Jimin had to take the subway to go back home but Min family didn't let him go. He also didn't want to leave Min family anyway.

Ji-won was right.  It was still midday that there were not any customers. He watched the television from the cashier which was giving the today's weather report. It seems like a snowstorm was coming.

He was watching the television when a customer placed his basket. Although Jimin was new, he still knew a little how to handle the cashier.He looked down and startedto count the things.

Gasoline and sponges.. weird...

"Jimin?!"

Jimin looked up to see the customer. He was not wearing a name tag. How did he know his name?

"Yes..?"

"Jimin.. Oh.. I didn't expect to meet you here..."

Jimin looked closely at the man who looked young but possibly in early thirties. He was wearing better clothes so he can't be someone he met at the asylum right?.

"Mmmm.. Do I know you??"

"Jimin-shi.. How did you forget me... I taught you in the school..."

Jimin suddenly remembered the man infront of him. He didn't know whether to be happy or sad..

"Mr.Kai..."

"Yes.. yes.. It's me... I was surprised to see you here.. When did you get released?"

No.. Jimin was not at all happy to meet someone from his past life.

"It's almost a year.."

"Do you live near-by? Maybe we can go out for a coffee to catch up huh?"

Mr. Kai said excitedly. But what did Jimin had to catch up with?

"Sorry Mr. Kai. I live quite away from here. I have to catch the subway train after the shift. So it'd not be possible."

"Is that so... Anyway if you change your mind leave me a message huh??"

Kai said while giving him the number. Jimin nodded and parceled the things he bought quickly to make him go away.

Ji-won appeared from behind and whistled.

"Mmm.. you should thank me for leaving you on the cashier...."

"Ah.. why is that?.."

"Because I let you hit on a handsome guy duh!!"

"I was not hitting on him.."

"Ok ok.. I believe you... "  Ji-won walked away while making a 'ok I believe your lie' expression.

Jimin rolled his eyes and didn't say anything. It was the second time someone wanted to get close to him but he was still not willing to  fall in love. Because he knew he didn't deserve it.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

After the shift he ran to catch the last train. It was already dusk when he reached the house. As soon as he reached the house he found it was quite lively there. Well, normally Min household was always lively because of the children but now there's something different. Why was Mrs. Min shouting as if she's arguing? Did So-Hyun annoyed Mrs. Min again?

Jimin quitely reached the door and opened it without a noise. Inside the house Yoongi and Mrs. Min was arguing with someone. Someone who was wearing a suite.

"What do you mean I do not own this house? I and my husband got it from the Seoul metropolitan council when we just got married.  How dare you say this house owns to you."

Jimin heard Mrs. Min shouting. He has never heard Mrs. Min raise voice against someone.

"Yes. Mrs. Min we agree. But the land was again bought by Jeon corporation. So technically we have the right to ask you to leave the land as soon as possible. The rent you've paid for the land is no longer enough. We hope you'll understand it."

"Understand!!? I do not want to understand. I've lived in this house for 30 years. You can't force me out..!!!!!"

Jimin could hear Mrs. Min arguing with the person who came for Jungkook. He slowly closed the door and placed his head against the door.

After the last time in that bench, Jimin thought Jungkook has already forgiven him or he has given up hurting him. So all those gentle interactions were nothing meaningful. Jungkook has again found a way to make him come out of his safe place.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Did I say I love to read your comments.😘