Chapter 15 : Pain

"Mr. Park"

Jimin turned to see it was the same guy as the morning. He must be an assistant of Jungkook or something. Jimin thought.

"Mr. Park. Follow me. I'll take you to Mr. Jeon's appartment."

"Oh.. ok..."

Jimin silently followed the guy and got into the car. He was happy Jungkook atleast gave transportation to his place. Or else he'd have to go through another turmoil to find his appartment.

He silently looked out of the car window. He wished Jin-hyung would not be mad with him for leaving secretly from the back door.
They would not meet again anyway.

The car stopped near a luxurious penthouse. He climbed down and followed the guy in black suit to the elevator. Even the employee of Jungkook looked so dark.

"Ring the bell. Mr. Jeon would take you in."

The guy said pointing to the door and he turned away and disappeared into the elevator.

Jimin stared at where the guy disappeared and then looked back at the door.

'Why was he even here?'

'Oh right.. to stop Jungkook from hurting his friends'

'What's going to happen?'

'Ah.. he's going to loose his virginity'

'Is this the only way?'

Jimin looked up. Is it really the only way?. Is it a must to loose his virginity to a stranger in order to stop the preassure on his friends? Stranger.. Yes Jungkook is a stranger to him now just as he is also a stranger to Jungkook.

He suddenly had the urge to runaway and hide from Jungkook again. But it will be breaking two conditions of their agreement. He thought about the cafe , the cancelled promotion of Namjoon-hyung. Will Jungkook keep his promise if he did not enter the appartment?

He was still processing the facts when the door opened.

"Why didn't you ring the bell?"
Jungkook asked in an annoyed voice.

"I.. I was about to...."

Jungkook looked at him from head to toe and the expression on his face turned to disgust and disapprovement.

"What are you wearing?"

Jimin looked at himself. He was again wearing a t-shirt borrowed from Jin. Jin specialy said not to wear it out because it's quite worn out but it's night and to Jimin it's still wearable than his other clothes.

"I borrowed it from Jin-hyung"

Jungkook scoffed and turned to go inside.

"Close the door." Jungkook ordered. Jimin had no other choice but follow him inside.

The interior design of the penthouse also dull and dark representing it's owner. Jimin realized it was where Jungkook stayed while handling his business. He knew this because he has visited the Jeon main house.

When they were young Jimin often visited Jeon main house to play with Jungkook and his sister. Specially with Jungkook. Their mother stuffed him with foods and many many toys. She liked to pinch his cheeks but Jungkook used to drag him away before anyone could pinch him. He was very possessive over his cheeks then.

Jimin sighed. Why is he thinking about the past again. These are his long forgotten memories. Like a dream or a fantacy world he has created to escape his loneliness.

Jungkook sat down infront of his laptop as if noone's there. Then he pointed at a room and said,

" Go take a wash. I don't want to touch you in that filth. There's a bathrobe. Where it."