Chapter 5: Silence before the storm

It was a peaceful Sunday morning for Jimin. He spent whole morning at Taehyung's house eating popcorn and playing video games. He was supposed to have a meeting with Mr. Kai in his house but at the last minute he cancelled it. So he was not in a hurry.

As expected Shin-hye did nothing to the club. She would appear from nowhere to flirt with Mr. Kai. Jimin had a hard time in controlling his laughter when Mr.Kai totally ignore her as if she's invisible. He had to do every little thing in the club but he was used to it anyway. So he didn't find it that hard.

In the school there were different kinds of rumours about Jimin. Before that incident Jimin was almost invisible. But now he could hear whispers as he walked by the hallways. Everyone believed he's adopted and there's a rumour saying he's using drugs to prevent himself from getting mad which was actually true.
" Jimin...."
Jimin turned to see Jungkook running towards him. He was stunned by his appearance. The elder was wearing casual cloths but they were soacked by sweat. He appeared to has run the whole way. Still he looked breathtaking as ever. Jimin would find him amazing in any cloths. Even in naked. Specially naked.

" Jimin.. Did you see your sister?"
Jimin frowned. He ran towards him with such a alluring appearance to talk about that bitch. Jungkook always refered to Shin- hye as his sister as if he wanted to remind Jimin who they are.

" sorry Jungkook I didn't see her. But I can guess. She must be probably fucking with Mr.Kai right now.."
Jungkook sighed and tried to control himself. Whenever he tried to talk with Jimin about Shin-hye , he would always come up with something like 'fuck' He acted as if he heard nothing.
"We planed to go on a ice cream date today. But she didn't appear. So I'm worried about her."
Jimin's frown deepened. When they were kids they went on icecream dates like this. Jungkook would buy him his favourite ice cream and they would walk in the park talking about many stuffs, up untill the dusk. Now he does those things with Shin-hye.
" I don't care if you don't believe me. But I know that's exactly what she's doing.. Either with Mr. Kai or anyone else."
Jimin turned to walk away but he was stoped by Jungkook's hand in his wrist who pulled him back with force.

" I really do not understand what's your problem is!!!"
" Why can't you believe me when I'm telling the truth. Everone knows who's real Shin-hye is except you.!"
" So you are saying you are so pure than Shin-hye? You keep saying she's a slut but aren't you also a one.."

Jimin was really taken back from that statement. It was true he used to date different boys week after week but it was just an act to get Jungkook's attention. He could swear to god he's still a pure virgin.
"I..I'm not like that..."

" C'mon Jimin let's be honest here. You hate her because of your jealousy. She's beautiful and talented. Anyone would love her personality. But you are nothing. You tried to be mean to her ever since she came to your house but still she survived. She will be loved by everyone when you have noone else to love you. Stop spreading rumours about her. Just because you spread rumours I won't come back to you. You are nothing to me as to everyone else.."

Jimin couldn't believe he heard those things from love of his life. How did he even loved this man when he was thinking about him in that way...'Nothing'.... He repeated the same words Shin-hye said. Last time he was reminded of those words he slapped Shin-hye without mercy. Now he wondered whether Jungkook deserved that slap too..

Jungkook couldn't continue what he was saying . A punch landed on his face. He felt the taste of iron in his mouth. Next thing he knew was a fierce battle between them. He didn't know Jimin had such a strength. Even to hit him like that. He believed the younger loved him. What he didn't understand was that Jimin punched him out of pure anger which made him strong.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Jimin walked towards his house,limping. If it wasn't for the people around he would have ended up in a hospital. He's still amazed by his own strength. Even to hit someone like Jungkook.
He opened the door slowly. The house was silent as ever. Noone seemed to come back home. That was a relief. He didn't want to get interrogated by anyone in that minute. Specially his parents. They wouldn't like to hear that he punched shit out of their future son-in-law.
He crawled towards his room. When he tried to open the door his foot steped in a foreign object. He bend down and took a beautiful knife. It was a home made knife. Whoever made it appeared to be very skillful.

He didn't know his father had a such a beautiful knife.He didn't know why he had a knife in the first place. He wondered how it ended up near his room. He shrugged it off and walked into his room.He was not in an ability to question such useless things. He placed the knife in his desk and crawled into his bathroom. He took off his cloths and steped under the cold shower. Before, it didn't hurt that much but now the bruises were burning. Threatening tears build up on his eyes but he tried not to break down. He deserved more than. He deserved to be happy. Even without that stupid Jungkook.

He came out of the shower and wore some baggy cloths to hide his bruises. He looked at his face from the mirror. His light make up wouldn't be enough to hide those bruises. If he sneaked into Shin-hye's room he would be able to find something strong.

He walked towards Shin-hye's room as a thief. He knew noone's at home but breaking into Shin-hye's room was like breaking a prison. Specially when there's a poster saying 'IF YOU ARE PARK JIMIN. FUCK OFF!!' in her door. They made those posters together. Shin-hye helped him to make his poster which said 'SHIN-HYE IS NOT ALLOWED' He smiled at those sweet memories. Maybe if it wasn't for Jungkook they would be still together. He frowned at his own thoughts. Never. That's never gonna happen.

He stopped near her room. To his surprise the door was half open. He grabbed the door knob and opened the door fully. He walked towards her drawer but he paused in his action when he noticed Shin-hye in her bed. Oh.. He didn't know she's already at home. When he tried to runaway before she'd awake, he noticed something was not right. He walked near her bed.

BLOOD. There's blood everywhere. The bed was soaked from blood and some were dripping down the floor. Her eyes are fully open and staring at the ceiling.
He ran out of the room and ended up in the wall near her room. He sank down on the floor. His hands are trembling but this time it wasn't because of anger. With all remaining strength he took out his phone. With 6th sense he called the police.
"Hello.. This is Busan police station. How may I help you.?"
"She....s..she's dead..."