Chapter 31 : Kidnapped

"What do you mean you lost him?"

Namjoon panicked and rushed towards the officer.

"Sir, the signal has disappeared suddenly. It is like the device was broken or threw into a lake.."

Before Namjoon could question the officer more, Jungkook pulled him from his coller and screamed to his face.

"You better find Jimin quickly. Or else...."

Jungkook didn't finish the sentence. Namjoon freed from him and tried to assure him and himself as well.

"Mr. Jeon, our officers are already following him. We can find him."

Just then he recieved a call. Looking at the ID of the officers who followed Jimin undercover , Namjoon quickly answered.

But as soon as he received the call his expressions drastically changed and replaced by panic.

Namjoon put down the phone and hardly looked at Jungkook.

"They have also lost the track."

"Fuck it !"

Jungkook kicked the nearby chair which crashed with a loud noise. Then he walked out of the room.

He should've known better to not to rely on the fucking police.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Jimin woke up with a severe headache. He blinked few times to get adjust to the light. He opened his eyes to meet an unfamiliar place.

It was like an abondoned factory. The hall was filled with dust and spider webs. It was like a typical place for a murderer to hide and also to hide anyone they wanted. So.. he was kidnapped?

That is when Jimin felt the heaviness around his wrists. He looked back to see his hands were tied up to a pole.

He was indeed kidnapped.

"Oh.. you are awake.."

The familiar voice ringed from the entrance. He looked up to see Kai... or Ha-rim.

If it was a tv drama, the victim would ask why he was kidnapped. But Jimin didn't want to ask that. He was well aware why he was kidnapped. As the only eye witness, it was natural for Ha-rim to get rid of him as soon as possible. So he could only glare at the person while secretly glancing everywhere to find any opportunity to escape.

"You slept for a quite a time. Here drink this water."

Ha-rim walked towards him and poured a glass of water. Jimin looked at the glass then turned to glare at the person again in guard.

Looking at the stubborn expression Ha-rim chuckled.

"Jimin-shi.. you don't have to worry.. I didn't put anything to the water."

Then he took a sip from the water and looked at Jimin.

"See... I don't want to drug you. How could I bear to harm you Jimin-shi..."

Ha-rim continued. His voice and expressions looked very affectionate. But it only caused Jimin to shiver in fright. Still he refused to show any fear infront of him.

Ha-rim came near Jimin and bend down to caresse Jimin's cheeks. His voice was filled with excitement.

"You have not changed even after all these years. You are still stubborn as ever. You have no idea how much you attracted me Jimin-shi... How could you even be compared to Shin-hye."

Jimin was snapped out of his patience. He can't help but declare,

"You killed Shin-hye."

There were different accusations behind these words. Ha-rim has killed his sister and destroyed his whole life. Every pain he recieved later was because of the monster infront of him.