Chapter 23 : Splash

Jimin checked again to see whether he has came to a wrong place. No, it was the place but why would Jungkook ask him to come to such a high class restaurant?

He entered the restaurant with doubts. It was occupied by many peacocks that Jimin felt as an ugly swallow among them. He tried his best to decrease his existence.

Jimin found Jungkook in a alienated table leisurely sipping a coffee.

"Mr.Jeon?"

Jungkook looked up to see Jimin wearing a worn out coat. He didn't know how he managed to survive the cold with that thin coat.

Eversince he sent his assistant to meet Min family, Jungkook was impatiently waiting for Jimin's call. When finally Jimin called him he couldn't  hide his excitement. Wait.. why was he excited.?

Jungkook quickly adjusted his expressions and ordered Jimin indifferently.

"Sit down."

Jimin wanted to discuss the matter as soon as possible so he could go back to work but before he could talk, Jungkook placed the menu infront of him.

"Order anything you want!"

Jimin took few minutes to react.

"No. No. I'm not hungry Mr.Jeon."

Even if he was hungry, he wouldn't dare to eat from here. Looking at the surrounding, he could see that he wouldn't be able to pay the bill even if he sold himself.

Jungkook looked at the reluctance and understood it at once. Ofcourse how could Jimin pay a bill in this kind of restaurant. Maybe he sould have ask him to come to an ordinary cafe or something just to not make him uncomfortable. Jungkook regretted calling him here.

"Don't bother about the payment. I can pay. Order anything you want."

Jimin shooked his hands.

"No. Mr.Jeon that.*ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrerr*"

Jimin's eyes widen and a  sudden blush went across his face. Stupid stomach.!
How dare it betrays him right now. You can't blame his stomach either. He left home early to meet Jungkook that he missed the breakfast. Looking at Jungkook 's constant stare , Jimin took the menu to order something.

"I'll..I'll order something ..."

Jungkook took the coffee cup to his mouth to hide his smile.

Jimin looked at the menu and felt like crying. When did food became this expensive. He used to come to those restaurants when he was young but he never felt it this much. But now one dish in this restaurant cost more than his mouthly payment. He read across the menu and found that  within few years many new dishes were introduced to those restaurant. Some are not even heard by him when he came to restaurants with his parents.

He choose few familiar dishes hoping Jungkook would be kind enough to pay them.

Jimin impatiently glanced at Jungkook who was leisurely sipping his coffee. He should go back to the store so that his payment would not be deducted.

"Mr.Jeon....About that matter.."

"About that , I can give the permanent ownership of the house and land to the tenant but like previous time under few conditions."

Jungkook took another sip. He was getting all excited by where this conversation would lead. In contrast Jimin was feeling frustrated. What was Jungkook going to do this time?

"Obviously you have to leave that house. I don't want you to continue to live there. So, you can move in to my appartment. The same place we met before."

Jimin was confused. Why would he move in to Jungkook 's appartment? What was Jungkook trying to do this time? Last time Jungkook treated him as inferior as a street prostitute. So asking to move to his appartment again this time, was he trying to keep him as his slave? Sex slave?.... 

Jungkook was not aware of the direction where Jimin's thoughts were leading. He continued to tell his purposes.

"And about your job , you can quit , so that..."

Jungkook didn't get to continue , Jimin stood up and splash the whole glass of water in Jungkook's face. The temperament of the restaurant suddenly decreased as everyone stoped their conversations to watch the drama. Jimin didn't notice this as he was soo furious with the man infront of him.

"You.. you.. I didn't know You are such a pervert Jungkook. Last time,  I let you vent your anger, hatred on me. I didn't refuse. I let you do anything to me. I tolerated them all. I tolerated when you kicked me out of my job and  home. I tolerated when you ravanged me mercilessly .."

For the first after his release, he felt anger and helplessness at the same time. He didn't even notice that he was calling Jungkook by his first name.

"How much do you want me to suffer Jungkook? How much do you hate me.? That you want to make me your sex slave? Don't you have atleast a little bit of sympathy in your heart? "

Jungkook panicked when he realised Jimin has misunderstood him. But before he could talk , Jimin interfered.

"Jungkook, there's only one regret in my life. It was loving you. Because of that love , I lost everything."

With that Jimin left the restaurant without caring about the man behind. All the eyes of the restaurant followed his back. The all customers were from the same elite circle. It was rare for them to see Jeon Jungkook getting humiliated like this.

Jungkook didn't feel this humiliation but it was  helplessness and regret.

He silently took the handkerchief to wipe his face. Thus his face was covered that noone saw his expressions.

The waiter brought the dishes and was surprised to see the other customer has disappered.

"Sir, where should I place these dishes?"

"Take them here."

Jungkook took the fork and started to eat the dish Jimin ordered. He can't blame Jimin because he knew he was indeed a pervert , a scum.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇