Special Chapter

* Skip or read through if you are lazy.

RECORD:1

"Is it okay if I record the session?"

"Yes"

Good morning. I'm Doctor Gong Yoo. Today is 9 th Tuesday of November 20××. It's 10.30 here. I'm in the NIUS or National Institute for Underaged criminals in Seoul.

Today is my first session with inmate number 3071. His name is Park Jimin.  He's in this institute because of a..( flips pages ) murder. And he has medical reports of depression and anger issues.

"So... How do you feel today Jimin-shi?"

" Good "

"I'm happy to hear that. Did you make any new friends here? There are so many young people around your age here. I assure you could find a good friend"

"I did not."

"Oh..... so that means you appreciate a solitary life?"

.............. (silence from the other party.)

"Do you miss anyone or anything from back home?"

"........No"

"What about your parents? Don't you miss them?"

" ............. I do"

"Do you want to go back to them quickly?"

"No"

"Is that so... How about your friends? Don't you miss anyone of them?"

"I do...."

" You must be longing to see them again?"

"No"

"Mmmmmm.....( sounds of flipping pages) You know Jimin-shi, I'm your psychiastric today onwards. You can say anything you want and I won't judge you by them. So I ask you to believe me and tell me anything you want. There are somethings that are too much heavy to keep by one's self. You can loose that heaviness in your heart just by sharing them with me. So believe me and tell me anything you want Jimin-shi. I would try my best........"

"Would you believe me?"

"Pardon?"

"Can I skip today's session?"

"You can... but why would you..?"

" I don't feel like sharing. Thank you for your time Dr. Yoo. See you next week."

( Sound of a door opening and close )

"Okay then that's it I guess."

*Click : First record ends here.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

RECORD: 2 = 5 th session

"Jimin-shi.. I brought you something..."
( sounds of opening a bag )

"Here.. open the box..."
(sounds of opening a box )

"Yesturday my wife made chimaek. When I said her today I have a session with an innocent but stubborn boy she packed those things and suggested to give them to you. She thought it will help you to trust me..."

"...You think I'm innocent?"

"Ofcourse Jimin-shi. Everyone in this institute is innocent. It's just due to some paticular bad circumstances their dark sides start to overthrow their innocence. "