Chapter 4:Hope

Quiet.. Too much quiet. Jimin saw how hatred went across Shin-hye's eyes but them suddenly she covered her face as if she's crying.

"omg who does he think he is..."

" I've heard he's shin-hye's half brother. He must be jealous with her."

" No. no.. I've heard he's adopted. That's why he hates his sister"

Jimin couldn't bear to hear those murmurs. He looked across the room to see everyone glaring at him. His gaze stopped at Shin-hye who was smirking at him. He realized he has crossed the line this time but did he regret it. No. Because she deserved that slap.

He ran out of the room. He's trembling from anger once again. He didn't take the depressent pills today. He ran and end up in mens' washroom. He quickly searched for his bottle of pills in his pockets. He took it out and tried to open it but his hands are trembling. The bottle fell down and the pills shattered all over the floor. This minor accident caused him to breakdown finally.

He knelt down on the ground and cried for all those months. He cried and cried. He sensed someone entering the washroom but he could care less. He contined to cry until he had no tears left.

"Here drink this."

Jimin turned to see Mr.Kai giving him a bottle of water. He didn't understand what the teacher was doing there but he took the bottle and drank all the water by one gulp. Then they stayed in silence for a while. Then Jimin broke the silence.

" Mr. Kai, I have a request"

"Mr.Park, I'm also here for a request. I hope you won't quit your position as the Secretary due to previous incident"

" Mr.Kai please try to understand. I can't work together with my sister. Let me resign from this"

" Sorry Mr.Park but I can't allow you. As we discussed before you are the backbone of this club. Without you we can't continue our works. I hope you wouldn't take a selfish decision here"

"But Mr. Kai she'd literally make me her slave. Believe me. I have enough of being under her."

"Don't loose your hopes yet Jimin-shi.. You know at the middle of the semester we could summon the position again. If she has not done anything for the club then you could easily replace her."

Jimin found it acceptable. Shin-hye would not waste her time on club works. That means he could replace her easily. He could already imagin her twisted face when he becomes the president. That's indeed a great plan. He looked at Mr.Kai. He thought teacher are not suppossed favour their students.

"Why are you helping me?"

Mr.Kai was take aback from his sudden question.

"Ah Jimin-shi I just want do best for our club. And I've witnessed you work hard for the club. So what do you say about my suggestion?"

" I think it's acceptable."

" Ah..that's great Jimin-shi. I'm glad you accepted it. I'm looking forward to work with you.."

" Me too"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Jimin was surprised to find Jungkook in the library. Who would expect a football player in a library. However he wanted apologise for his rude manner in the dinner night.

Jungkook and Jimin were childhood friends. He fell in love with Jungkook not when he received the cup 'best player' year after the year but when they were children climbing trees and doing all the silly,childish things.

"Hey"

"..Yeah hey"

" I wanted to apologise for my rude behaviour this Sunday"

" I think you should go apologise your sister"
Jimin scoffed" I don't want to talk her"

" Jimin, if this is because of me please stop fighting with your sister. You are my little brother more like my best friend. We can never go for another relationship."

" If I'm your best friend why can't you believe me.."

" Beacaue I love her"

" Even if she goes around fucking with others?"

"JIMIN...."

Jungkook raised his voice which caused to recieve few 'sushes' from others. After calmig down Jungkook started to talk.

" Jimin it's normal to have fights between siblings. But don't you think you are taking this a bit far.. You even slapped her in a classroom."

" She deserved that slap"

Sigh.."Jimin I'm saying this for your own good as well. Please try to grow up."

Jungkook stood up and walk towards exit..

" Hey.. what do you mean grow up? How dare you say I'm childish. Jungkook wait. I haven't done talking to you.."

"Mr. Park if you can't stay quiet in the library please go out. "

The librarian shouted at him. Before he could come out with few cursing words to librarian Taehyung appeared from nowhere and took him out of the room.

" Hey hey calm down. Calm down. Did you take your pills?"

Jimin glared at him. He hated when people remind him of those stupid pills. They make him feel like a madman.

"Jimin please calm down. We have a plan. Let's just go according to it. I don't think Shin-hye could fool Jungkook for long. When he founds the truth he'd come back to you."

" I wish that plan would work."

" It would. For now just stay away from Shin-hye. There's already weird rumours about you in th school. I don't want you to be bullied."

" I'm trying Taetae. But she doesn't let me live peacefully. "

"Just believe everything would be okay someday. And I'd be with you until that day."

Taehyung hugged Jimin which he gladly returned. Sometimes the only thing you needed was a bestfriend hug to feel good.