Chapter 11 : Happy Place

Jimin looked up at the sky and let the raindrops hide his tears. Just before an hour he was the happiest man in the world. He found a good job and a good boss but now.....

Jimin sighed and looked around him. He was kicked out of his appartment. He knew he was delaying to pay the rent but he didn't expect his landlord to throw him out of his appartment at the middle of a storm. He tightly hugged his travelling bag but did not tried to find a shelter from rain.

Where would I go. I have nowhere to turn. I was left alone in this world. Again...

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Jin closed the cafe an hour earlier than usual because of the storm. They lived in the second floor of the same building so there was no need to hurry. He silently cleaned and sweeped the floor. Sometimes he thought it would be nice to have someone to take care of the  cleaning. All the workers retire to their houses after their shifts leaving Jin to take care of the mess.

Namjoon was sitting in the farthest bench of the cafe silently observing his husband. There was a silence between them ofcourse but it was not awkward or annoying. It was a silent which acknowledged their existence to eachother. He offered to help Jin but got rejected few times. So he was just watching every action of his husband and thinks his husband is alluring in every corner.

Their calm night was interrupted by a sudden sound of a knock in the main door. The couple looked at eachother. They were not expecting any guests or customers. Who would be stupid enough to come out of their houses during this kind of weather. Jin shrugged and started to continue his work thinking it as a sound made by the heavy rain. But before no longer another knock was followed by.

"Who do you think it would be?" Namjoon asked his husband.

"I have no idea. Are you going to check?" Jin asked looking at Namjoon who was walking towards the door.

"Yes. What if someone needs help?."

"In this kind of weather?"

"Yeah. It's possible "

"Wait.. I'm coming with you"

Both of them walked towards the door.

"Why are you taking the broom?" Namjoon asked looking at his visibly terrified husband.

"......Precautions."

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and then chuckled it off. Only his husband could act insanely hilarious when he was scared.

Namjoon grabbed the handle of the door while Jin tightened his hands around the broom. Namjoon opened the door to see the least expected person.

"Jimin..?"

He heard Jin exclaimed from the behind.

"Oh god.. What are you doing here. It rains heavily."

"S..sorry.. sir.. I...I didn'y have any..where.. to go....."

"Quickly come in.. oh my... you are soaked in rain..." Jin pulled Jimin toward the cafe and let him sit in a bench.

"Sorry sir for disturbing you. Please let me spend the night here. My landlord kicked me out of my appartment and I had noone to turn to.. I could only come to you.. Please please let me stay here for one night. I'll find somewhere tomorrow."

Jimin was crying now. Before Jin open his mouth Namjoon came with a solution.

" Oh.. Jimin-shi.. we have a spare store room here. We could clean it to you so you could stay here until you find a place to live. "

Jimin looked at him and startled to see it was the policeman. Understanding his discomfort Namjoon quickly introduced himself.

"Ah.. I couldn't introduce myself earlier. I'm Namjoon."

"He's my husband I told you earlier."

"N..nice to m..meet you.."
Jimin bowed. "I just want to spend the night sir. I can sleep in th floor or in a bench.."

"No no Jimin-shi. You can use the spare room as long as you want. Since you are going to work here it'd be a great help to me as well. "

"I don't know what to say...."

"You don't have to say anything. Now let me take you to bathroom. You should quickly change into warm clothes before you catch a cold."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

"How is he?" Namjoon asked his husband from the bed.

"He's fine. I lend some of my old clothes. All his clothes were wet."

"You don't mind me asking him to stay here right?"

"No.. but I'm little worried" Jin said while sitting in the bed. Namjoon back hugged him and placed his chin in Jin's shoulder.

"Why is that?"

"He looks all innocent but he's still a stranger."

"If you want I can check the police reports but it'd be invading his privacy."

"No that's fine. We'll see tomorrow"

"Don't be afraid... you have a strong policeman as your husband."

"Yeah.. yeah.. I'm not afraid because my husband is a muscle pig"

"Only thing I'm sad about is I'd not be able to eat you wherever I want...."

"That's great...My back and thighs are still hurting because of weird positions you make me do. Thanks to Jimin I'd be able to walk without limping"

"Come on.. I know you like them." Namjoon said kissing and licking around Jin's neck.

"Don't you dare seduce me right now. We are in kid's present now."

"He's far away from our room and walls are thick. You possibly are not thinking to postpone our sex life because there's a guest huh?"

"No. I know you would not let me as much as I want.."

"I'll take that as my cue"

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇