Chapter 26 : Alleyway

Thank you for the comments. I think what we should care the most is about whether Jimin would have his happy ending or not right? I'll end the story according to what I already have in mind. Sorry if it didn't meet your expectations. If you think it's worth keep reading, just read. If not just leave. QVQ

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Jimin changed the tv channel again....Then again... And again....

'Christmas choir.. Christmas drama... Christmas children movie....'

Agh.... why was the Christmas eve so boring... He even had to spend it in the store.................

Jimin sighed. It doesn't matter. Tomorrow he'll spend the day with Yoongi hyung and others...

This very thought brought Jimin a big relief. He turned the tv to the whether report and sat behind the cashier. Then he glanced at the clock.

9.20 p.m.

Jimin was annoyed. Just before a hour it was 9.00 p.m.! He felt he was foolish enough to agree to do the night shift today. There weren't much customers. There was only one who came to buy a pack of cigarettes...

Jimin was counting minutes when he recieved a call in the land line. He picked up the call to find it was his boss.

"Hello.... yes.. I'm still here... ahh.. really!!! Thank you thank you boss.. yes. I'll come day after tomorrow..."

Jimin jumped out of the chair after receiving permission to go early. It was almost 10. If he went home now he could have a good sleep before getting up to head towards Yoongi-hyung's.

Jimin checked the whole store and the back door before going out to close their store. He often had to work on the night shift that he was familiar with this routine.

His appartment was just in the corner of the street. He always walked this small distance. If it was a usual night, the streets were dark and gloomy. But now it's Christmas time! The streets were decorated and numerous light bulbs gave Jimin enough light to walk on the street even without the flashlight. The world was quiet, everyone was sleeping. It was only Jimin and those beautiful lights or so he thought.

Jimin's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud noise as if someone closing a car door in anger. It was followed by a noises of shovelling? Jimin couldn't guess right. These sounds came from the alleyway just near the store. Jimin had to pass it to get into his appartment.

He slowly walked and turned to look at the alleyway. The scene made his legs tremble.

A man dragged the woman's body away from the car. Her head was injured as if she was hit by a glass. It was not hard to guess from which as the windscreen of the car was broken and small pieces were shattered everywhere. He threw the woman to the ground and started to pour some liquid from a small barrel. The bloody smell of gasoline was all over the air. The man took a sponge and wiped the woman's body with his gloved hands as if trying to get rid of any fingerprint.

Jimin took a step back and pressed his mouth from both hands to prevent him from screaming. His legs were about to give up. The sight infront of him was not something that a person could bear. But it was not the only thing that intrigued him. But the person. The very familiar face of the murderer.

He took few steps back. He should runaway. He can't let Mr. Kai recognise him. But the fate was not very favourable to Jimin. When he tried to turn back to run he was tripped down on the ground making a loud noise.

'Thud..'

The sounds came from the alleyway ceased. Jimin knew he was caught but he couldn't give up. He almost crawled before stading up to run to the way he just came from. He couldn't decide where to go. Where should he go.! He wanted to hide. Yes he should hide in the store until the danger goes away.

He ran and stopped near the store. He tried to fish the key from his pocket but his haste only made the things messy. Finally he took the key and tried to open the door when the fucking key fell down on the ground.

He bend down to take the key but he was too late. He could already hear the footsteps behind him.

He is coming.

Jimin couldn't help but tremble.

Is he gonna die.?

It didn't take much time before he felt a cold hand in his shoulder.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

If there are anyone who stan Kai , I'm really sorry for using his name as the villain.