~conversation~

WARNING!contains smut

---------------------

"is this the right place" I questioned 

rafe and i had set off on our adventure to the restaurant. we still hadn't to talk but we were becoming more comfortable with each other.

rafe looked down to me and smiled.

"this is the place where we used to come for dinner all the time when we were kids"

we walked into the restaurant and got settled into our seats. 

"so what should we talk about " rafe questioned while looking up from his menu.

I was hesitant to answer as I too didn't know what to talk about. I looked at my menu and decided upon some questions.

"so how old are you exactly?"

"I'm 19 and I know you're 18" he said with a sly smirk on his face.

I laughed at his statement and decided to ask some more questions.

"hello what can I get for you guys? would you like to get started with a beverage or would you like to order a meal?" the waitress asked staring at rafe with a sweet smile.

a rush of jealousy rushed over me. how dare she look at my ... my ... what was rafe to me?

"yea ill have a water and Emmy ?"

I looked over at the waitress and smiled sarcastically.

"yea ill just have a water" I smiled sweetly at the girl.

she wrote the order down and looked back at rafe. she stepped closer to him and slipped him a note. he looked up at her in confusion. all she did was smile at him and turn to walk off.

straight away I knew what was happening and it made me mad. as she walked past me I stuck my foot out and she tripped. she landed face first on the ground in front of our table.

she quickly got up and hurried away back into the kitchen. I felt bad but I don't know what came over me but I just got really jealous.

"what was that about?" rafe asked with a confusion flushed face.

I didn't know what to say because in true honesty I didn't know why I did it. yea I was jealous but its not like me to go to that extent.

"oh um im sorry, I had my foot up because it had pins and needles and she just tripped" i said with an apologetic tone.

he just looked at me with a smirk as deep down he knew that I was jealous of what that girl did.

we sat looking at our menus in silence for the next few minutes before another waitress came over. she was different from the last but after what happened I understand why she wouldn't want to come back over again.

" hey what can I get for you guys this evening" the waitress asked. I could already tell she had an intention to actually get us food rather then the other girl.

"hey can I please get the fettuccine Alfredo and Emmy would you like" rafe looked up from his menu at me.

" um can I get the fettuccine Alfredo as well please" I said with a sweet smile. 

the waitress wrote it all down and left us again. rafe and I sat in silence until I decided to search up good conversation starters.i read and decided to try and talk to rafe.

" so what are your hobbies?" I questioned

rafe looked up from playing with the cutlery on the table.