~paradise~

rafe and I had just gotten back to my house from the appointment and we were both tired.I walked through the door and chucked my keys on the island. rafe followed after me and went to sit on the lounge.

"hey do you want to go out for the afternoon on the boat" rafe questioned as hey laid back and got comfortable on the lounge.

"only if you promise to stay with me tonight as well" I said with puppy dog eyes.

rafe just laughed at my antics and agreed.

since we were going out at sunset we still had a couple of hours so we decided to watch a movie.

I made some popcorn up and laid down with rafe on the lounge. after spending quite some time arguing over what we should watch ,we finally came down to the decision that we should watch the hit-mans wife's  bodyguard. it was a funny movie that we knew we would both enjoy.

around 20 mins into the movie I was starting to feel uncomfortable in my laying position.since being pregnant I've found it really hard to get comfortable.

rafe noticed that I wasn't comfortable and quickly tried to help.  he sat upright and let the recliner out so we could lay down. I crawled over to him and laid down beside him. rafe brought his arm around me and pulled me close.

the next two hours were filled with laughter and cuddles.

I always feel so safe in rafes arms. he makes me feel protected. I know wish that during our childhood we would've talked and gotten to know each other Better because I know that he would've been such a good friend to me. Im really glad that I'm having this child to him.

after the movie finished we both got up and got ready to leave to the jetty to board the boat.

I got dressed in a red bikini and put a lace cover up over my body.before I was able to pull the cover up over my body rafe walked behind me and put his hands on my waist. I was standing in front of the mirror and watched us standing there.

after a while rafe moved his hands to my stomach and he rested his head on my neck. we started swaying side to side. this moment was picture perfect and I didn't want it to end.

"I will do anything to protect this baby" rafe said into my ear.

I could help my let a smile wash over my face. I think I was starting to fall in love.

I turned around to face rafe and looked into his eyes. 

I've never payed close attention to his eyes but now that I have they are beautiful. the are a mix of grey and a deep ocean blue and in the middle there's a hint of yellow. they were mesmerising.

rafe leaned in a brought me out of my trance as our lips touched. just as always fireworks started going off in my mouth. this man drove me crazy.

I pulled away from the kiss much to my dismay and walked over to my shoe rack to grab some sandals before I walked down to the car.rafe just watched and soon followed after.

we got in the car and drove down to the dock and boarded wards boat. when I was a kid ward would take Sarah and I on boat drips around the harbour so we could watch the sunset but now that were older were allowed to take it whenever we want.

rafe and I sailed towards the harbour so we could have the best possible view of the sunset.

"so rafe " I started while walking towards him.

"yea" he said while steering the boat.

"ive been thinking about this for a while now and I don't know what to do" I continued.

"yea yea get to the point" he said starting to lose his patience as I was staling.

"what are we going to tell our parents when I'm 37 weeks pregnant and have a massive stomach and going into labour at anytime" I rushed as I was scared.

"oh I didn't think about that" rafe said as he slowed down the boat.

"yea like when do we tell them" I said as I leaned my head on his back.

rafe turned around to look at me"I think we should wait until your showing more and we know that we can handle this" 

I sighed and hugged into rafe. he engulfed me in his arms.

rafe turned back around quickly and dropped the anchor so we wouldn't drift away. he then grabbed my hand a brought be down to the front deck. he let down the ladder so we could get back on the boat and the jumped into the water.

since I wanted to get in I took my sandals and my coverup off and jumped in after him.

 we swam around for a while enjoying the warm water. although outer banks is quite isolated from the rest of the world it was still like paradise.

the sun was starting to set into the perfect position so we climbed back into the boat and went and laid down.

"so if he baby was a girl, what would you like to call her" rafe asked randomly and we laid down.

"well I have been thinking about baby names and I really like the names Gemma and willow" I smiled over towards rafe.

" and if it is a boy?"

"I haven't thought of many for a boy but I like the names George and Greyson"

rafe smiled at me" I love those names".

I rolled over to rafe andsnugglfd into him. we laid on the deck while watching the magical sun go down.

I've never felt this way about a boy before. I've never felt this feeling where I just want to kill him sometimes but I also want to rip his clothes off but even sometimes I want to just lay down with him and kiss him so passionately until  can't anymore. 

I didn't know what I was feeling but what ever it was I liked it.