~goodbye~

WARNING! sexual content.

---------------------

today rafe and I would be going home. to be honest I wasn't excited to go home as I was having a good time in Barbados.

I had just woken up to be trapped in rafes muscular arms . I turned towards him a just looked at how cute he was when he was sleeping. I layed there softly stroking his hair and watching him sleep when I heard a voice.

"I know you're staring" I heard rafes groggy voice speak.

I placed a soft kiss on his forehead before I turned back over and got out of bed.

I walked towards the bathroom and did my makeup. I decided on something simple yet elegant. I did a soft eyeshadow look with fierce eyeliner.

I walked back out and grabbed my clothes and walked back to the bathroom.

" what are you doing" rafe questioned as I was nearing the bathroom door.

I turned back around" I'm going to get dressed"

" you don't have to change in the bathroom . I mean , I've seen you naked before it won't be anything new" rafe said with a smirk.

"see that's the problem, every time you see me naked your horny boy instinct kicks in and we have sex" I smirked 

"and what's wrong with having sex" rafe asked as he got up and walked towards me.

I just smiled up at him as he had reached me.he wrapped his arms around my waist and Brough me into a hug.

I tapped his chest while slightly laughing." stick to the hand buddy".

I turned back around and locked myself in the bathroom and got dressed.

once I was done I walked out of the bathroom to be met with a surprise.

rafe was stood at the door totally naked. I gasped at the sight.

as much as I wanted to look away I just couldn't. its no surprise that he has a big dick but ive never took the time to appreciate it.

"have you changed your mind?"rafe questioned with a mischievous smirk on his face.

" nope , im just apprieciating the sight " I said as I looked at it from different angles.

" like I said before , stick to the hand" I smiled and then walked out of the bathroom.

since we were leaving today I needed to pack our clothes. we had to be out of the room by 12pm and it was 10am.  our flight was at 5 so to make time we decided that we would stay at the Cameron's  holiday house for the hour between.

as I started packing my stuff I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. I walked over to the door and heard rafe doing something in the shower. I was curious to see what he was doing so i walked into the bathroom.

I wasn't prepared at all for what I saw. rafe was standing in the shower getting himself off.

" what are you doing" I said as I walked further in.

rafe immediately stopped and looked at me." you told me to stick to the hand"

 I just laughed at his antics and walked towards him.

" get dry" I said and I waited for him to do so.

he got out and dried himself off.

" why do I have to be dry exactly?" rafe questioned.

" you'll see"

I kneeled down on the ground and took his member in my hands.i started pumping him in my hand.

rafe rolled his eyes to the back of his head as he was loving the pleasure I was giving him.

I took my tongue and swirled It round his tip. I started bouncing my head up and down while pumping his as well.

rafe grabbed my head applying pressure to my hand to go deeper. I could feel that he was about to cum so I submitted to his signals and took him all in my mouth. luckily I don't have a gag reflex otherwise I would've gaged. when I did this I felt hot salty liquid shoot down my throat . when he did This he let out a throaty moan.

I got up from the floor and walked back out of the bathroom leaving rafe speechless.

I continued to pack everything up before it was time to leave. we took our bags down to the reception and checked out. 

we headed out of the hotel and got in a taxi that took us to the Cameron's family house. 

once we got there we got out and when inside.

"EMMY!" I looked up the stairs to see Sarah standing there in a nurse costume looking happy to see me.

I looked at rafe and he looked at me before we started to hysterically laugh.we were laughing so hard that we both fell to the floor and started rolling around.

"hey what's going on out here" topper asked as he walked out of the bedroom. rafe and I looked up to see topper in an hospital gown.

before we knew it we were laughing again.

Sarah and topper looked at each other to see why they were laughing before they realised why. they quickly scurried back into the bedroom and got changed.

when they came out they were dressed normally and we had recovered from our episode.

" were so sorry about that" Sarah said as they came and sat down on the lounge with us.

"so you want to become a nurse do you Sarah" I asked with a smirk.

"yea she does actually" topper confirmed not understanding the meaning of what was just said.

we all just laughed at his stupidity.

we stayed at there's for an hour or so before we had to go to the airport.

we went through baggage control and shortly after boarded the plane. once again we were seated in first-class.

I put my carry on in the over head cabin and sat down. rafe followed my actions.

once the plane had taken off I had gotten quite tired. I started to push my seat out to a laying position before rafe stopped me.

no words needed he just lifted up the divider and brought me onto his lap and he layed his recliner down. after a while I fell asleep and on him cuddled up like a koala.

while he watched his movie he would play with my hair and leave small kisses on my forehead.