~barbados~

Emmys pov:

I woke up the next morning to be trapped in the arms of rafe. I swiftly slipped out of his grip and decided get ready for the day.

today I wanted to go to the beach and tan so I decided upon wearing a green bikini and putting a floral sun dress on top.

I did some light makeup consisting of mascara and some light concealer.

when I walked out of the bathroom rafe still wasn't awake. I walked towards him and sat down next to him on the bed. I softly stroked his hair and look at him in awe.

god he was so handsome. how did I get so lucky to be arranged with such a fine specimen like him.

as I sat there stroking his soft sandy hair I got a call. I walked out side the room so I wouldn't wake rafe up and answered.

" hey Emmy , would you and rafe want to meet us at the beach and have a beach day today?" Sarah asked through the phone.

"yea sure. I was already planning on going down today but rafe isn't awake yet so I don't know if he'd like to or not" I spoke back to the girl.

" id love to join you guys at the beach"

I jumped at the sudden voice behind me and turned around to see a sleepy looking rafe.when I saw him I immediately put my hand on my chest and let out a breath.

" jeez you almost gave me a heart attack" I said out of breath.

" so I'm taking that as a yes"Sarah asked through the phone.

I let out a chuckle and replied"yes Sarah , that's a yes".

"ok ill see you down there in 2 hours ?"

"yep" and with that I hung up.

I looked over at rafe and smiled.

" how long have you been awake for?" I questioned while shifting my weight onto my other foot and crossing my arms.

"I've been awake since you left my arms" he said with a grin.

" oh and thank you by the way for the head rubs. it felt really good"

I just laughed and we made our way back inside.

rafe got ready and dressed while I layed down on the bed and watched some tv. he walked out of the bathroom and we both made our way down to get some breakfast.

----------------------------

" hey Sarah" I called down the beach.

"EMMY!" Sarah called back as she ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

Sarah and I went and found a nice spot on the beach before we put our stuff down. rafe and topper dawdled slowly behind us as they were deep in conversation but I don't know what about.

I layed out my towel on the sand and got my spare towel out so when I get wet it won't be sandy.

rafe and topper finally made their way over to us and came and sat down.

"I want to get into the water so bad" Sarah wined as she stood up and took her shorts and shirt off.

"Emmy come on let's go" she yelled already running down to the water.

I really wanted to go in but I had yet to put on some sunscreen and I wasn't risking getting burned.

I stood up and reached for the bottom of my dress . I noticed rafe staring out of the corner of my eye. I decided to give him a show as I was feeling kind of randy.

I slowly started to pull my dress up over my body in a seductive manner before finally pulling it off my body. I turned around towards rafe I could see him shift in his spot as I obviously had turned the boy on.

I kneeled down in front of him and gave him a bottle of sunscreen.

"can you please help me put in on in the places that are hard to reach" I asked in a seductive voice .

rafe simply nodded and started to apply the cream all over my body. feeling his hands roam my body sent sensations every where.

once he was done I smiled towards him and got up. as I walked down the beach I swayed my hips to make me look more seductive.

when I reached the water I grabbed my hair tie and put my soft brown hair into a bun to keep hit from getting wet.

I walked further into the water to be met with Sarah acting like a child and splashing around enjoying herself in the beautifully clear water.

" hey Sarah, while the boys aren't here I have something to tell you" I said with a hint of nervousness in my voice. Sarah sensed my nerves and calmed down and listened in.

" last night rafe and I had an amazing night. it started off slow and uneasy but eventually we started talking heaps and we had a really good time." I said while reminiscing last night. 

Sarah just smiled at me and nodded slightly signalling me to continue.

"yea well we went back to the hotel and I unpacked our stuff and when I was in the bathroom rafe walked in and it all happened so fast but we started to kiss and it escalated very fast and next minute were in the shower having the best sex I've ever had in my life" I said while looking straight into Sarahs eyes.

Sarah didn't say anything instead just floated there with a shock ridden face.i didn't know what she was thinking. was she angry, was she disgusted?

" wow" Sarah said while just sitting there in silence for a while.

I let out a shaken smile as I was nervous.

" that's amazing Emmy. its only just hit me that you're actually going to be my sister in law!"

I let out a sigh of relief as she wasn't angry at what happened.

we spent the rest of the afternoon laying at the beach and tanning with the boys and having a really good time.