~waterpark~

WARNING! contains smut

----------------------------

" hey em what should we do today" rafe asked while walking out of the bathroom.

it had been two days since we had sex and I feel like we have really gotten to know each other heaps. we have spent the two days at the beach relaxing and talking but now I want to do something fun without Sarah and topper. they have been with us since the first day we got here and I feel bad because it is their honey moon.

" how about we go to a waterpark" I said as I looked up from my nails. I was already ready for the day as I like to get up early , where as rafe will just lay down and watch me get ready and then get ready about 10 minutes before we have to leave.

" yea that sounds fun. I'll go call topper and see what he's plans are for the day" rafe said as he got his phone out.

"actually I was thinking we could go together without them. it their honeymoon and I don't want to be constantly in their way" i said as I stood up in front of him and lowered his phone down.

rafe looked a little confused at first but then slowly realised that we did need to give them space.

I just looked up and smiled at him. since we had sex we hadn't been intimate instead we've been more friendly. as much as I like friendly talkative rafe , I would really like if we could share some intimate moments here and there.

 I walked away from rafe and went and sat on the edge of the bed and searched up waterparks in Barbados. I found SPLASH water park. it looked amazing. it had amazing slides and my personal favourite the lazy river.

rafe came over and sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I showed him the park and we decided to go. I got our stuff ready and packed a beach bag and we called a taxi that took us to the park.

when we got there I could her the sound of children running around and having a blast , as well as hearing the screams of adults going down the big slides. I walked in the front for the park to pay for our tickets.

" hey how are y'all doin." the lady asked 

" yea I'm doing well thanks , can I please get the executive pass please" I said as I got my wallet out.

rafe looked at me strangely as he thought we were just getting a normal pass to go on the rides but little did he know that I was getting the executive pass that would enable us to get an inclosed villa to stay in away from everyone else.

" sure thing ,that will be $50" she said while getting the transaction ready.

I tapped my card and paid for the pass. she gave us wristbands and we headed over to our villa.

when we made it to the villa my jaw dropped. it was gorgeous. I thought it would just be a secluded area with a day bed but it was like a little house. we walked through the doors to be met with a cute day bed. as I walked further in I noticed that it had a private bathroom and everything.

" wow I had no idea this place would be so since" I said in pure amazement.

" yea I though it would just be a bed in the middle of everything" rafe said back to my comment I had just made.

I turned towards rafe and just smiled. he stepped towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

" so are we gonna go" he asked with a cheeky smile on his face.

I just laughed at his immatureness. I stepped away and took my shirt off and my shorts off and started to rub sunscreen over my body.

" need some help" rafe asked as he walked over in his board shorts.