~daddy~

"hey Sarah, are you still coming tomorrow"I asked through the phone.

it had been four days since rafe found out about the baby and I hadn't seen him.

"yea, are you ready baby mamma to see your baby again" Sarah cheered into the phone.

"don't say that two loud " I hushed as I still hadn't told anyone.

"yea yea ill be over soon but if I'm being honest I think you need to talk to rafe. he hasn't left his room since it happened and I'm worried about him" Sarah said with a sigh.

"ok I'll come over now then" I said with a huff. 

he can't just tell me that he doesn't want anything to do with the baby and then go and be all moody and sad. that's not how it works.

I'm so sick of him honestly. he first of all basically cheated on me and got me pregnant.

as my thoughts were rushing I heard my door bell ring. it was probably just the mail man with a package. I walked down the stairs and answered the door.

I looked up at the man standing at my door and I was not expecting to see him.

"rafe?" I questioned.

"yea we need to talk" he said. his eyes were blood shot and he looked like he hadn't slept in ages.

I stepped to the side to let him in. he went over too my couch and sat down on it looking at his hands while playing with his fingers.

"so" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

he looked up from his hands.

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day" he said with sorrow.

"I didn't mean to act that way. I've been really stressed lately with dad and running the business"

I looked at him with guilt coursing through my body. I understand where he's coming from. our family expect a lot from us and its not easy to keep up with it all.

"yea I understand and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, it wasn't right " I said with disappointment held on my face.

rafe stood up and walked towards me"yea it wasn't right but I know you had your reasons"he smiled and cupped my face.

I brought my hands to his as he gently brushed my hair. we stood like that together for what seemed to be ages looking into each others eyes. the tension started to build. I slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"id appreciate it if you came with me tomorrow to see the baby" I said with a smile.

"id love that" rafe smiled towards me before he leaned back down to place more kisses around my face.

things got heated quickly and we made our way to the bedroom. rafe layed me down on the bed while placing soft kisses all around my neck. I ran my hands along his back and when I reached the hem of his shirt I started to bring it up his back. I pulled his shirt fully off his body and started at his abs. 

rafe noticed this and smirked down at me.

"like what you see" he winked.

"hell yea" I smirked as I flipped us over and kissed down his stomach.

we couldn't get enough of each other. after around 10 weeks of no touching or even talking we wanted every single drop of each other.

we stripped down to nothing and rafe got lined up. as he was about to go in he stopped.

"oh wait will this hurt the baby" rafe asked worried that he'd hurt the baby.

"no rafe its ok the baby won't feel a thing just don't go too hard" I laughed back at him.

I loved how he didn't want to hurt the baby, it was cute. 

he slowly pushed his member inside me being careful.after not having sex in around 10 weeks this felt good. he slowly pumped himself inside of me only going slow. as much as he wanted to be careful I wanted to still enjoy this experience so I flipped us over so I was sitting onto of him. at first I started grinding on him but my core craved more actions so I then started to bounce. rafe didn't protest at what I was doing instead roamed his hands around my body and cupped my boobs.

"fuck daddy" I said out of impulse before I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth.

rafe looked up at me and smirked"I like that name" he winked as he held onto my hips bouncing me.

the pleasure from those words he said drove me wild. being pregnant made me horny and all I knew was that I wanted all of him. the fact that I was angry for so long at him drew me in more and more. 

rafe understood what I wanted from him and flipped us back over and slammed into me.(that poor baby) he repeatedly hit my g-spot as he thrusted. we were both reaching our high as rafes pace quickened. before long we were both a moaning mess. rafes pace slowed and he pulled out. he fell beside me out of breath.

I turned over into rafe and he took me in his arms. his head rested on my head and used one of his hands to run his finger through my hair. it was around 8 pm and I was tired. with rafe brushing my hair and my growing fatigue I slowly drifted to sleep. 

before I fully fell into a slumber I asked rafe a question." so your coming to the ultrasound tomorrow"

rafe moved his head backwards to look at mine."yes id love to" he smiled and placed a kiss on my lips before he went back into his original spot. and with that we both fell asleep in each other's arms not knowing exactly what just happened but was sure they were in the right place.