honeymoon

it has been two days since we set out to go on our honeymoon and all I can say is that the time has been filled with a lot of fun.

today we decided that it would be our last day on the boat as I was starting to feel uncomfortable since I was carrying 2 babies.we wanted to spend our last day in the water so we got into our swimwear.

"look how big you are" rafe said as I put my bikini top on.

"don't say that rafe, I'm getting really fat and look, I'm getting stretch marks!" I cried.

rafe grabbed the strings on my bikini and tied them together" thats all apart of pregnancy".

I turned around confused "how do you know that?"

"I bought a book about pregnancy so I know what to expect"

I just smiled at his sweet gesture.

"lets just go out for a swim"rafe said as he walked over to the cupboard to grab two towels.

I nodded my head and made my way out side to prepare the boat. I blew up some floating devices since its hard to swim with 2 babies in my stomach. I attached a rope to the float and threw it in the water. I tied the other end of the rope to the boats rail so it wouldn't float away and then I let down the ladder and climbed in the water.

the water was cold to the touch but warm when I got fully submerged. I got into my float and laid down in the sun. I laid there for around five minutes before I head Rafe climbing down the ladder.

"hey em take this" he said as he handed me two cocktails.

I watched him as he climbed back up and threw down another float down. he climbed down again and sat down in his float.

I gave him a sceptical look.

"why are you looking at me like that?" 

"you do understand that I can't drink alcohol right?"

rafe let out a chuckle"who said that they were for you"

I gasped and hit his chest while he held his hands up in surrender.

"hey hey I didn't put any alcohol in the berry blast don't worry"rafe smiled as he reached his hand over to my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

rafe and I laid it the sun for hours. luckily we had sunscreen on otherwise we would have been very burnt. we could see that the sun was starting to set so we made our way back up onto deck.

"I don't think I'll be able to climb up that ladder soon" I said while putting my hand on my back.

rafe pulled up the floats onto deck and laughed.

we went back inside and had a shower to get off all salt that was on our bodies and got dressed and went back outside and sat down and talked.

"rafe, should we find out the gender of the baby"

"I don't know. it would be nice if it was a surprise but if you want to know then we can find out" rafe placed his hand on my stomach.

"oh you feel that, the babies are kicking"

rafes face lit up in joy. he hadn't felt that happen before. he lowered his head down onto my stomach and kissed it.

"hey you guys, its your daddy here. don't be to mean to mummy, she's doing the best she can. I'm sorry that you have to eat peanut butter and apple slices all day, thats all mummy really eats"

I just laughed as it was true. I would snack on it all day.

rafe came back up and gave me a kiss before he got up and started to try and cook some dinner.