~surprise~

smut warning!

it has been 2 days after rafe and mines wedding and we are now going on our honeymoon.

since I'm pregnant we aren't going to go to far away and instead we decided to go on the  Druthers, wards boat. we were just going to sail out until we couldn't sea land and then we would put the anchor down and stay there for a couple of days and maybe sail around some more.

"hey rafe, where's my tooth brush" I called through the room while walking past boxes.

since were married now and the fact that rafe is almost 20 ward thought that it would be best if we moved to mine so we could get everything ready and so when the baby is born it has a room and also so we don't disturb wheezie , Sarah, ward and rose.

just before we set sail, we are going to the doctors to make sure that everything ok.

"yea I already packed it away" rafe said while he walked towards me and placed his hands on my hips.

"you are getting better I see" I said while I looked into his eyes.

rafe smiled"I've been trying to be better since I'm going to be a dad".

I smiled at his cuteness and clapped my hands."chop, chop. we have to go to the sonogram"

I grabbed my bag and walked to the car. rafe ran after me and got into the car and then we headed over to the doctors practice. when we got there we had the same routine as always and then finally headed into dr shores office.

"how are you doing today?" dr shore asked.

"yea im good, I just can't believe how big my stomach is already" I laughed.

dr shore looked at me strangely and felt around on my stomach. "your abnormally large".

I looked at rafe with fear in my eyes not understanding what he had just said.

dr got out his equiptment and started up the ultrasound and looked around.

I honestly couldn't understand how the ultrasound worked and I couldn't make out things less someone showed me where to look so trying to figure out what he was looking didn't come easy.

"well I can't believe that I hadn't noticed this earlier. I'm so sorry I didn't see it" dr shore apologised.

I looked at rafe with fear in my eyes as what dr shore just said was scary.my eyes started to well up with tears. dr shore noticed this.

"oh its ok its nothing bad the babies are just fine"

I let out a sigh in relief. the babies are just fine.

rafe looked at me with a shocked look.

"what's wrong the babies are, whoa." I looked towards the doctor.

"BABIES!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't notice it earlier. in other news , would you like to find out the gender of the babies?" dr shore asked.

"no thank you" rafe and I said in unison.

with that we finished up the checkup and we left to go back to loading up the boat so we could start our honeymoon.

"so are we going to talk about the elephant in the room"rafe asked while slightly looking at but still keeping his eyes on the road.

"more like elephants. I was so scared to have one baby but two! thats too many"I exclaimed.

rafe put his hand on my thigh and slightly rubbed it. I looked down and looked at his ring and smiled. I'm glad that I'm going through all this with rafe.