~care~

I woke up the next day to an arm weighing down my waist.i turned over to see rafe sound asleep, although I knew he wasn't actually from what I gathered in Barbados.

"I know you're awake" I whispered in rafes ear.

I saw rafes lips move into a smile and I leaned down to kiss them. rafe kissed back. the kiss started to get heated when we heard a knock on the door.

"Rafe, Emmy , we need to do some wedding planning! get ready and meet me in the lounge room" rose yelled through the door.

I broke the kiss and complied with roses wishes and got up to get ready when rafe pulled me back down.

"don't leave me" rafe mumbled into my neck while leaving soft kisses.

"come on let's get in the shower together"I laughed as the kisses tickled.

rafe jumped up at my words and ran to turn the shower on. I followed after him and started to get undressed from rafes big heavy clothing.

"come here" rafe called as he pulled me into his arms.

rafe looked down in between us and looked at the small bump.

"I can't believe that there's a baby in there" rafe smiled as he kneeled down to be face to face with it.

"hey little boy" rafe started.

"excuse me what did you say" I laughed.

"oh you don't think it's a boy do you?" rafe questioned looking up at me.

"I don't know if it's a boy or girl but you shouldn't assume the gender. just call it baby" I replied.

"fine then" rafe said smugly.

"hey little baby , it's your daddy here. I can't wait to meet you little one. when your old enough I'm going to teach you how to ride motorbikes and how to sail a boat and were going to have so much fun just please don't cause mummy and pain please and thank you" rafe said in a cute voice. I just laughed.

rafe stood back up again and we walked into the shower. 

"do you remember the last time we showered together" I asked.

"I think the last time we showered together we created a baby" rafe replied with a smirk on his face.

we just laughed and continued to shower.

when we were done I went to Sarahs room and grabbed some shorts a shirt to wear as rafes clothes were to big for me and then headed down to the lounge room. everyone was already sitting in the room waiting to begin. I took a seat beside rafe and the conversation started.

"so Emmy we have talked to your parents about this situation and they were a little upset but when we told them that the father was rafe they were pleased" ward smiled.

"so on that not we would like to organise a date for the wedding. rose and I were thinking that in two months you should have the wedding as you'll be 23 weeks pregnant"ward continued.

"can we have a chat in private about this " rafe asked his father while gesturing towards me.

"yes sure" he replied.

rafe and I walked out of the room and upstairs into his bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"are you ok with being 23 weeks pregnant and getting married?" rafe questioned.

"rafe I don't care when we get married just as long as I'm marrying you" I said as I took rafes head in my hands and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

rafe smiled at me "well 2 months it is then"

we got back up and walked down to the lounge room again.

"we have decided that two months is good" I smiled as rose ran up to hug us.

"I can't believe my babies are getting married" she cried out into the hug.

rafe and I just laughed at her antics.

once rose let go she went back and sat down next to ward.

"so who's going to help me bring so clothes over here?" I asked while grabbing my keys out of my pocket.

"we'll come help" wheezie said as she grabbed Sarahs hand and dragged her over towards me.

"no offence but I'm going to my husbands house so I can't sorry" Sarah said sadly.

"its ok me and wheezie can go do some packing" I said while smiling down at wheezie.

and with that wheezie and I walked towards the car and jumped in. we drove over to my house and went inside to grab enough clothes.

"so Emmy, what's it like having a baby in your stomach"wheezie asked as we started going through clothes.

"well since I'm only 15 weeks along I haven't really felt anything. although some time I can feel my muscles being pulled and stretched but thats normal"I said while placing some clothes onto the bed.

"thats cool, I can't wait until the baby is here" wheezie giggled.

I admired wheezie. she is such a pure soul and I love watching her grow up. she is always adapting more and more qualities of Sarah and even some of rafes qualities.

"hey wheezie I have a load of old clothes that don't fit me anymore, do you want them?" I asked handing her a box of clothes.

"YES!!!" wheezie yelled ecstatically.

"how about we do a try on haul" I asked while pulling out some clothes.

wheezie gave a smirk signalling that we should do it.

the rest of that afternoon was spent trying on different clothes and having a fun time until we heard a knock at the door.

we walked down stairs and opened the door to be met with an angry rafe.

"what's wrong mr cranky, who bullied you this time I joked looking at his anger.

"you haven't answered any of my calls or texts" he winged and he pushed past us and sat on the sofa.

"your such a baby rafe. we have been having some fun I'm sorry for not answer you back" I said as I sat down next to him.

"ill be upstairs getting changed if you need me" wheezie said as she walked upstairs.

I leaned over and placed multiple kisses on rafes lips but he didn't kiss back.

"why are you so angry?"I asked looking at him in confusion.

"you didn't answer me and I was scared that you , the baby or wheezie got hurt" rafe sympathise as he took me into a hug.

it was rare that rafe did this but to even be worried about wheezie wasn't something I was used to hearing although it meant that rafe really did care about me and the baby.