~the dress~

after forgiving rafe I decided to go back and stay at the Cameron residence. rose and ward had no idea why I actually went home but they believe that I needed to go grab somethings.

I can't believe that in 2 weeks I'm going to be getting married to rafe. obviously its not ideal. Im to young to get married if I'm being honest I don't want to get married. as much as I like rafe marriage just isn't what I want but its what our family want so thats what's going to have to do.

since I'm pregnant by stomach keeps on growing so I've decided to wait until now to go dress shopping. I'm going with rose, Sarah a wheezie. generally your mum should come and pick out a dress but she was busy like she always is. at least I have rose. she's always been there for me and I'm happy that I can almost officially call her my mum.

today we are going to a professional wedding dress maker. our family is very close to the owners of the store as our family throughout the genorations , would always come here to get their dresses made.

today rafe, topper and ward would also be going out to get their suits fitted by the tailor.topper is going to be rafes best man and Sarah will be mine. wheezie is going to be the flower girl but is also doubling as a brides maid.

since the shop is quite far away we made the decision to leave early so we would have maximum shopping time. this will probably be the only time ill ever get married so I want the perfect dress that I can hopefully pass down to wheezie or if I have a daughter, I could pass it down to her.

"how long until we will be there"wheezie sighed.

we have been up since 6am as were girls and we also had to be on the ferry by 7:15am.its now 8:00 and we are almost at the shop. the shop doesn't actually open until 9am so were going out of some breakfast together so we can have some more energy as this is going to be a very long day.

after an hour of travelling we finally made it to the coffee club for some well needed breakfast.we went and got a seat and sat down.

a waitress walked over towards our table to take our order.

"hey, what can I get for you guys today?"she asked.

since I was starving I went first"can I please have a dairy free mango smoothie, a bacon and egg roll and two slices of avocado toast on some sourdough bread please"

ever since being pregnant I've been eating a lot of food as the baby has been hungry.everyone else put their orders down and we waited for our food.

"Emmy"I heard wheezie say out of the blue.

"wheezie"

"do you actually want to marry rafe" wheezie asked.

"if I'm being honest I don't want to marry anyone but I do really really like rafe. he can be very annoying and childish but he makes up for it with his companion and love" I spoke while drinking the last of my smoothie.

Sarah smiled towards me" I never wanted to marry topper but we have to do what he have to do for our family".

rose abruptly stood up"oh no! if we don't leave now were going to be late" 

we all quickly got up and hurried to the car and drove over to the shop. when we arrived Rachel was standing out the front waiting for us to arrive.

"hey girls" she greeted as we all got out of the car and made our way towards her.

I walked up and gave her a massive hug. I loved Rachel, she was such a nice person and a really good friend. we walked inside and all sat down around a table.

"so Emmy what type of dress would you like" Rachel asked with a clipboard in her hands.

"well I don't want something big and bold like a ballgown but I was thinking something like an a-line" I replied.

Rachel stood up and started to pick out a large variety of dresses for me to try on.

there were so many dresses that I had to try and they were all so beautiful. I tried on all the dresses that I liked but nothing seemed to be the one. we tried to step out of my comfort zone a bit and try a mermaid but that didn't work and but the end of the day we had nothing.

"well we have gone through pretty much all the dresses we have in this store" Rachel said as she looked in thought.

she then started to pace around the shop as if she were deep in thought.

"what's wrong?" I asked as she was starting to worry me.

"well there's this dress that I have almost completed and only needs around 2 days to finish but I don't know how it looks on a human as I haven't shown it to anybody"Rachel rushed.

"well if you don't mind id like to try it on"I asked politely.

Rachel ran into her office and grabbed the dress and gave it to me. I went and tried it on and walked out. I hadn't seen myself in it yet. as soon as I walked out everyones jaws dropped.

"wow" wheezie choked out.

"you look gorgeous" rose complemented.

Sarah just stood in shock. I looked over  to the mirror and looked at my reflection.

oh my god! this dress was amazing. it fit my body so well and it was exactly what I wanted. Rachel just had to fully adjust it to my size and put the zip on the back.

"I want it" was all I managed to say. 

I loved this dress and I think that rafe will too.