forgiveness

Warning sexual activity!

when I drove off from rafe I decided upon going home as I didn't want to be near rafe anymore.

it had been several hours since then and I have received a total of 146 texts from rafe. I was debating weather I should text him back or not. I felt bad for not texting him and ignoring him but he needs to grown up. he has a baby on the way, he's getting married and he's also supposed to be getting ready to take out the family business one day. he has to stop acting like a teenager because he's an adult.

as the thoughts ran through my head I got up from my bed and went to cook some food. I haven't been home in a while so I still had plenty of food. tonight I was craving some pasta so I made some fettuccine Alfredo .

I started by boiling my pasta and then I made the sauce. the pasta took around 10 minutes to cook and once it was done I put the sauce on top and garnished it with a parsley leaf.

I took it to the dinning room table and started eating. as I ate I had flashbacks of rafes and my time in Barbados. when we went to dinner the first night we both ate fettuccine Alfredo and I can just remember how silly rafes was with his. he would slurp it all into his mouth and the he'd pretend that they were snakes. of course he was drunk at that point though.

once I was finished I placed my bowl in the sink and cleaned it up. as I was cleaning it I heard a knock at the door. I put my plate down and went to go see what it was.

I opened the door to see rafe. as soon as I saw him I shut the door but before I could he trapped his arm between it and pushed it back open.

"Emmy I want to talk"rafe protested as he made his way inside.

"you can't just come here and think I'm going to forgive you because I'm not"

"I don't want your forgiveness I just want your time so you can listen to me and then decide if you want to forgive me or not" rafe said as he walked up to me.

"I'm listening"

"Emmy I understand that I've been down the wrong tracks lately and I know that there's no excuse about the way that I've been acting. if I'm being honest, I don't know why I jumped the pogue but I did and it was a stupid idea. I've been stressed lately because of all the wedding planing and the fact that I have made a literal child inside of you and its just been stressing me out and its still no excuse and I should have never turned to drugs to try and fix this but I did but I promise that I will never do that shit again. I want to be a good dad, I want to be a better one then my father and if stopping drugs will help me achieve that then I'm up for it. I've never felt this way about anyone Emmy and I really like you. I never knew that I could like a girl I've known my whole life but never really took notice to and I'm so happy to say that I'm going to marry you in a couple of weeks. on that not I'm just really sorry and I hope you accept my apology"rafe apologised.

I couldn't stay mad at him, even though he is a dickhead he's my dick head and I couldn't let what we have be ruined over a stupid thing that he did. I grabbed onto his face and kissed him passionately like I've never felt lips on mine before.

rafe picked up what I was putting down and picked me up. he carried me up to my bedroom and laid me down on the bed.

"I want to please you tonight" rafe mumbled into the kiss.

I didn't quite know what he meant but I also didn't care because I wanted him.

rafe started to kiss down my body when he eventually made it do my sweat pants.

"won't be needing theses anymore" he said as he pulled them down.

he grabbed my panties with his teeth and ripped them off my body before taking his tongue and slowly tracing circles around my clit before he started to suck.

"fuck that feels so good" 

as rafe sucked he slowly slipped a finger in my passion and started pumping me hard but not hard enough to hurt a baby. he kept on sucking and licking and then added a second finger in. 

I've never been eaten out before but ill tell you what, it was amazing. 

after not long I started to reach my high. rafe sensed this by my breathing and the moans I was letting out so he added a third finger. that was all I needed to make me cum.

I let out a loud moan as I let all my juices out onto rafes fingers. rafe pulled them out and stared me deep in my eyes while placing his fingers in his mouth and sucking all of my juice off them.

" that was so good"I complemented.

rafe just smirked towards me. he stood up and I could see he had a boner.

"would you like a hand" I asked as he walked towards the bathroom.

"nah I think ill just stick to the hand. I've done enough to you these past couple weeks. I don't deserve this from you" he replied while walking into the bathroom and going to the shower.

I just laughed at the memory that he brought back.

after he had a shower he got dried off and came and laid with me.

"so do I have your forgiveness?" rafe asked.

"yes, yes you do. don't make me take it back though" I said while pointing my finger at him.

rafe just put his hands up in defence.

"goodnight"I said and I turned over.

"goodnight"

it felt right being in his arms again.