~wedding~

today is officially the day I marry rafe Cameron. I could barley sleep last night as I was both excited but also scared. its not everyday that you get married.

the wedding was being held in my backyard and 3:30 pm. its currently 7 am and I've just woken up. today is going to be a long day.

since its bad luck to see each other on the wedding day rafe and I stayed in different houses. I stayed at the Cameron's house while rafe stayed at my house.

"Emmy, time to wake up sweetie" rose whispered in my ear.

I turned over and moaned in annoyance.

"hey! do you want to look pretty or not" rose said and she placed her hands on her hips.

"alright I'm up , I'm up" called out with my arms up in surrender.

I got up out of bed and just stood there. rode noticed this and questioned"what are you doing?".

"I have no idea what to do first"

rose just laughed."go have a shower, the makeup Artist will and hair stylist will be here soon".

I nodded and went into the bathroom. today I was 23 weeks pregnant and I can't believe it. the baby is the size of a grapefruit although my belly says otherwise.

I got into the shower and washed my hair so it would be nice and shinny and then I got out and dried myself off.

as I was drying my hair rose walked hi and threw me some undergarments.

"to wear under your dress"she winked.

I looked down and saw that she had given me white lace Lingerie. I looked over at rose and smiled.

"and what is this for exactly?" I asked.

"its for the 'after party'" rose winked.

I just laughed and put them on. I'm not going to lie it looked really good on me and im sure that rafes going to like it.

when I walked out of the bathroom I grabbed my dressing gown and put it on before I heard a noise at the front door. I walked down and opened the door to see the hairstylists and the makeup artists. 

"hi, come inside and get setup, my bridesmaids will be here soon" I smiled and let them in.

the girls all went and got set up and while they did that I had a look through the makeup strips and the hairstylist books to find what hairstyle would suit me.

as I did this I heard another knock at the door. I walked over and income my two best friends that I met when I was younger who live in Florida. their names were Jenayah and Maddy and we met in Florida when I went for a trip. we were all staying at the same hotel and we have been friends for years.

Sarah , wheezie, Maddy and Jenayah will be my brides maids and topper, kelce, and cameron . I never knew who Cameron was until the other day. they are rafes friends from school but since rafe was in a year higher than me I never knew them.

after around 30 minutes of looking through styles I found the hairstyle and makeup I wanted.

for my makeup I went of a light rose look with a nice pink shimmer in the middle of the eye. decided on some eyeliner and I also got some natural but long extensions put in. I pulled the look together with a light pink lip.

 I pulled the look together with a light pink lip