death

John b ended up escaping out of the vent in the laundry and is still on the run. on the other hand ward is hounding us as Sarah is no where to be seen. apparently John b went to the old bell tower and topper found him. something happened that though and topper got taken in for police questioning.John b escaped somewhere after the bell tower but we know that he's still on the island.

I had learnt all that in one news break and multiple phone calls from ward asking about Sarah. I just can't believe that outer banks went from being a care free community where we would all just relax and have fun to one where the fib is here trying to catch murders.

I got out of bed at around 6 am as I didn't get much sleep last night. rafe never returned home so that was strange. I have a feeling that he's with Barry and taking drugs again. sometimes when rafes stressed I've noticed that he will tend to do bad things such as take cocaine. 

today I decided to try and have a relaxed day on the boat. I just wanted to try and relax a little with everything going on. I didn't really want to go alone as I was now a 25 week pregnant woman so I decided to call wheezie.

"hey wheezie, what are you doing today?" I asked.

"I'm not doing anything, why?"

"well I was wondering if you'd like to come out on the boat with me since your brother is out somewhere doing something that he's going to regret and your sister is missing somewhere"

"yea sure. anything to get me out of this house of horrors. dads so worried about Sarah and is down at the station and rose is just very on edge"

"ok we'll meet me at my dock ok?"

I hung the phone up and I went and got into my bikini. I grabbed some water some food and put it into an esky and took it out to my boat. by the time I was finished getting ready for the day out wheezie was at my back door waiting.

"hey Wheez, are you ready to go?" I asked.

"yep lets go"

we got onto the boat and took it into a nice spot and put the anchor down. we both decided to go for a little swim so I put the ladder down and we got into the water.

"omg emmy, look how big your belly is getting. I still can't believe that there's two babies in there" wheezie told me.

I laughed at her reaction"I know I can't believe it either"

we just laughed and swam around in the water. it was a fairly hot day and the water was Devine.

"so emmy , do you know where Sarah is?" wheezie asked.

"no I don't actually, I wish I did so I could give her a piece of my mind but I also just want to make sure she's ok"

"why do you want to give her a piece of your mind"wheezie asked.

"promise you won't tell anyone" I held my pinky out to her.

"promise"she replied.

"well I found out yesterday that Sarah has been sneaking around with John b. firstly he's a murder and secondly she was married to my best friend. as much as I love her I just don't know what is happening with her"

wheezie looked down as if she already knew what I just said.

"wheezie, do you have something you'd like to share?" I questioned.

"I can't not tell you this. dad locked Sarah in her room last night and then she started to talk to me through our cup phones and she was crying telling me about how much she likes John b and saying that she just wanted me. I felt bad so I came to her room and she convinced me to let her out so I did and I haven't seen her since then."wheelie told me.