TRE.1

Once upon a time....

Lol.

There's a story call The Royal Empress that making everyone go crazy when hearing her name.

There's a beautiful and charming Queen-

She's only 17 years old.

Minatozaki,the last empress.

Living in Japan and finally they will go to Korea...A new journey for her cause she's learn Korea a lot and hoping one day she'll rule at there.

"Good morning,Queen." The butler said while bowing down before opening the door.

Sana adjust herself,walking straight as a Queen with a strict arrogant facial expression.
"Good morning,My princess..Are you ready to go to your new school?" Her mum said.

"Sigh..I never been so ready about something new..I'm excited to attend to my new school." Sana said and her mother chuckled. "Glad to hear then."

She then get in the car that was already opened by her bodyguard.

"Hope you having a nice day at your new school,Princess." The mother said and they now on their way to Sana new school.

.

.

.

At the other side..

"Did you guys heard that?The most beautiful Queen enter our school!"

"Guys!The royal empress will come to our school!I can't wait to see how beautiful she is!"

"If only i can get her,i'll become so rich!"

All of the student become so excited about it..Then there,four student talking to each other. "Who are they talking about?" Jungyeon ask the three.

"Well..The last empress that came from Japan..I heard that she got all the power and everyone bowed to her..If we did something wrong,we'll die in no time." Chaeyoung gulp.

"I see...But,why did she came to Korea though?" Somi curious about it while the three just shrug.

"Well there's nothing special about it..Let's go,I'm going to buy some bread." Tzuyu said and walk away.

.

.

.

After a few more minute,Sana come with a bunch of bodyguard on the both side to the inside of the school.

As the door open,Sana inhale and smiling.

"Welcome,my new Kingdom." Sana said and walk proudly.

As she passing by,everyone bowing down and Sana just smiles and waving at them..She enter her class and whisper to her bodyguard.

"All of you can go home..I'll be fine by myself." She said and sitting down.

Sana looks around and seems like everyone ignore an eye contact with her because they're scared of doing something bad.

Sana then clearing her throat.

"So...Why everyone seems to ignoring me?" she ask in a high profile tone.

"Oh uhm..Hi Miss- Queen Sana..Welcome to our school." One of her classmate said and Sana just smiles. "Thank you for your cooperation..I like your uniform." Sana said in a humble way.

"Tha-thanks." He blushing and continue talking with her friends.

Sana just smiles like an idiot until the four student come inside the class with a loud voices.